Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just finished the Hunger Games trilogy.

Literally it's the only series that has made me want to cry. (in a good way)

Rereading both Les Mis, LOTR (all 3), Ender's Game and Dune again (at the same time) for about the 5th time each... god i love those books.

Deleted
    Conn Iggulden's serie about Caesar, about one book to go. I prefered his Genghis Khan series though, brilliant books!

Quote Originally Posted by Icecx View Post
    Just finished the Hunger Games trilogy.

Literally it's the only series that has made me want to cry. (in a good way)
    Really? Have you read Harry Potter? Ever since the 4th book, they have scenes that make you cry! The fourth book made me sad until I saw Robert Pattinson as Edward, then I cheered Wormtail on and laughed when he died!!!!

Deleted
    ATM I'm reading Steve Jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealbinder View Post
    Been finishing up the Black Company series by Glen Cook. He has another few series I also really enjoy. I would highly recommend this author if you have not given him a read before. Everything I have read of his has been very good.
    Cook is one of my very favorite authors. I am interested in seeing how he did with Dread Empire wrap-up after 25 years or so.

Just finished reading the first book of The Hunter Games trilogy. Reading the next two, then considering re-reading the Wheel of Time series.

Deleted
    I'm waiting for the 4th ( and last one ?) of the Eragon series atm, can't wait!

Edit: Lol I just searched if the book has been translated yet and it seems it has been for over a month.. I don't know how I could not have anticipated that... Ordering it right now :3
    Last edited by mmoc13bac504b3; 2012-01-09 at 10:28 PM.

I'm reading A Song of Ice and Fire: A Clash of Kings atm. It's just awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finishing up A Song of Ice and Fire: A Storm of Swords in the next few days. Then will move onto book 4 and 5. After I'm all caught up on this series, it'll be time to finish off the Inheritance cycle with Inheritance (Eragon series).
    Goochy

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Doubt anyone's heard of it, but I'm reading The Nibelungenlied.
    the germanic tales are awesome

currently reading the poetic eddas myself

10+ Year Old Account
    "Shakespeare: The world as stage" by Bill Bryson. inb4 somebody calls me pretentious. After that I've got a few short stories by H.P. Lovecraft to finish up.

reading The Poet by Michael Connelly atm, thrillers FTW. i think im gonna read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo next, always heard it was quite good but never picked it up, but my dad has a copy on his ipad kindle

also love Lee Child's books
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost finished with reading Jeffrey Archer's "Kane and Abel", and I do recommend it.
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably going to start my re-read of Stephen Kings 'Dark Tower' in prep for the new book.

I have Larry Niven's 'The Golden Man' that I picked up for a dime about seven months ago that I am reeeeeally wanting some time to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Currently reading A Dance with Dragons. Got it for Christmas, but sadly I haven't had much time to read it. Every time I try, my girlfriend pops out of nowhere and starts tickling or teasing me in some other demonic way! Curses, I tell you, curses! Aaaanyway, where I currently am in the book, Tyrion is aboard the Shy Maiden.

Deleted
    Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Does anyone have a Kindle or Kindle Fire? I've gotten so many free books from Amazon that I don't have enough time to read them all! The last book I read was really good. It's back up to 7.99 now but if you keep watching the free book list you may come across it again.

Devil's Lair by David Wisehart:
    .... is an epic fantasy set in Dante's Inferno.
    A medieval knight leads a quest through Hell to recover the Holy Grail from the Devil. The knight, Marco da Roma, is joined by: Giovanni Boccaccio, an expert on Dante; William of Ockham, an English friar; and Nadja, an epileptic with the gift of prophecy. As the Black Death sweeps through Europe, these unlikely heroes confront the Devil--and their own demons--to forestall the Apocalypse.

http://www.amazon.com/Devils-Lair-eb...7074048&sr=1-1
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-01-20 at 03:48 PM.

A Dance With Dragons
    also a manga called Hajime No Ippo.
    Also, whenever new chapters of bleach/fairy tail/one piece come out, i read those.

Nightmares by Stephen King.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced