Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Who needs less time in a tanning booth?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post

^ This guy, but seriously it IS interesting and probably about as relevant as religion. Take that how you will.

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    It is called Intelligent Stickyness... It could be made by a diety or aliens... No religions needs to be involved whatsoever... nope
    Diety kinda implies a religion.
    Where did you park the invisible car?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    At first I smiled because I thought there was some major irony in there. But I'm not so sure anymore.
    I'll still just assume you were joking for the sake of my own sanity.
    My irony sensor is usually pretty spot-on, what exactly is ironic?

About the pryamids

the great one of giza was built in 20 years and took 2 million blocks weighig over a ton to make

To build it they would have to put a block into place every 9 seconds.

please explain

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    They will find a way.
    They always do.

Also I'm off for the night. Toodles.
    /standingovation

I love it. Very well done with the pictures. I'll laugh to those for a good long time.
    "I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    watch it next year on december 22nd and it will be back to normal, trust me.
    I know lol. They will lose half their normal programming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    About the pryamids

the great one of giza was built in 20 years and took 2 million blocks weighig over a ton to make

please explain
    Math. There's something called the Coral Castle built by 1 man who had figured out how to move large stones great distances. Although, he could have been an alien.

Anyway like someone else said the one thing that annoys me about this show is that they refuse to give humans credit for anything and most of all they find it impossible that ancient cultures had..an imagination.

Imagine our culture in 2000 years.. In the context of this show.

2000 years ago their were colored fish and they traveled with an intelligent cat-like race known to the ancient humans as a "who". In different accounts of these Who's, they range from caretakers in large hats to green, downright evil beings who's goal was to destroy an ancient ritual of giving during the winter month of december.

Absolutely fascinating.

About the pryamids

please explain
    There were many working on the pyramid at the same time? :/
    Honestly, aliens haven't been here. Sure it's interesting and fun to believe so. It would be kinda awesome. Now I want to believe in it too
    Last edited by Patchwerk; 2011-07-30 at 01:27 AM.

Wow thanks for the heads up on the new season . Do we have a release date? really looking forward to it myself . I heard David Wilcock will be in the new season who i love to listen to on his thoughts . As many others like me i love reading and listening to the ancient alien theories and have been following them for years , we arnt crazy jus open minded lol . When i first saw the hair guy my whole family laughed hes really weird looking .

Many things cannot be explained in this world and until recently i thought wow how could a civilisation build stone hedge with those massive blocks . Well my brother also a massive fan of the ancient Alien theories like me would always look at a chance to disprove it and here is one .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK1Rzch89Dw

and im an alien believer .

Humans around for 50000years,

Make all our newest Technology within 100years

Aliens.

Prove me wrong.

like i said a block every 9 seconds

sure you could claim humans were moving them but thats a hell of alot of work

15+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post

Aliens.

Prove me wrong.
    A giant spaghetti monster created god who then created the pyramids. Prove me wrong.

And quite honestly, I think every century has just invented all of their newest technology in the past 100 years, don't you think?
    Last edited by GodlyBob; 2011-07-30 at 01:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Aliens.

Prove me wrong.
    Even worse technology would be considered newer because it's closer to the present time :P

Check and Mate.

About the pryamids

please explain
    Next time do the math yourself and don't just take the word of people in tv.
    The explanation to this "dilemma" is simply bad math.

A block placed every 9 seconds totals to ~0.5 years, not 20 years like the claim was.
    2,000,000*9=18,000,000 seconds = 0.57 years

The right answer is a block is placed on an average of every ~360 seconds (6 minutes).
    And that is if the construction indeed took only 20 years. There's no conclusive evidence it couldn't have taken even longer.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2011-07-30 at 02:14 AM.

Deleted
    Who the fuck is that guy in all those pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Who the fuck is that guy in all those pictures?
    Just check youtube for "ancient aliens" and watch an episode... this guy is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Next time do the math yourself and don't just take the word of people in tv.
    The explanation to this "dilemma" is simply bad math.

A block placed every 9 seconds totals to ~0.5 years, not 20 years like the claim was.
    2,000,000*9=18,000,000 seconds = 0.57 years

The right answer is a block is placed on an average of every ~360 seconds (6 minutes).
    And that is if the construction indeed took only 20 years. There's no conclusive evidence it couldn't have taken even longer.
    How dare you bring such things as logic and even basic math into a discussion about Ancient Aliens. There is no place for such things as facts here.

OT Absolutely love this show and can't wait for the new series.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only 1 who talks that i respect is erick von

because he actually looks for shit and the rest just "theorize"

General Guidelines section of the forum rules tells us to limit the usage of colors and fonts. The OP hurts my eyes.

On topic, I'm disappointed by the History channel and the people who view it. I mean, what the hell?

Aliens.

Prove me wrong.
    Of course our newest technology is going to be in the most recent years, but that's probably not what you meant.

Burden of proof is on you for making the claim.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2011-07-30 at 04:38 AM.

So... many... colors... O.O *shakes in fear*

OT: I think the show is pretty good. I like hearing all the theories, because some make sence if you think about it.