Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That looks like it would/should work as it claims to output at the correct resolution and frequency levels

Should work, but quality wont be too hot. You can watch regular 350meg TV rips, but it's not gonna be anywhere close to HD level and text will be unreadable if you try to browse the web on it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Should work, but quality wont be too hot. You can watch regular 350meg TV rips, but it's not gonna be anywhere close to HD level and text will be unreadable if you try to browse the web on it.
    its only for watching dvd rips

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    I have to disagree with the video quality, i think it will look just fine because its being output at the correct values. I would agree with the horrible quality for file/web browsing tho.