Infusion of Light proc add ons

What is a good Infusion of Light proc add on?

I've tried PowerAuras, but no matter what I did it wouldn't configure properly and actually show anything for the proc

Version:4.21; buffname:Infusion of Light; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.41; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.enabled:true

Kgo.

I really don't know how you aren't fine with the built in pop ups that the interface already has...

People are becoming way over reliant on addons these days... you get a shining yellow bar pop up whenever it procs, is that really not enough? Hell I remember tracking AoW procs back in Wrath with nothing but the normal WoW stock buffs panel and my eyes.

Really, you don't need an addon for it, WoW built in power auras is already enough. If you can't see that, Power Auras won't change anything. You'll just get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I really don't know how you aren't fine with the built in pop ups that the interface already has...

People are becoming way over reliant on addons these days... you get a shining yellow bar pop up whenever it procs, is that really not enough? Hell I remember tracking AoW procs back in Wrath with nothing but the normal WoW stock buffs panel and my eyes.
    It's not that it's being over-reliant, it's just being more efficient... Looking a the top right of your screen means you're not looking at where your character is, meaning you aren't looking if you're stood in fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It's not that it's being over-reliant, it's just being more efficient... Looking a the top right of your screen means you're not looking at where your character is, meaning you aren't looking if you're stood in fire.
    WoW has a built in power auras where you DON'T have to look at the top right of your screen. It's a flashing yellow light right in the middle of your screen, you have to be blind to miss it.

And as for tracking AoW back in Wrath, it really becomes instinctive, just learning to see that little hint of red/orange from the AoW buff and pressing FoL for the instant flash as soon as it happened.

WoW has a built in power auras where you DON'T have to look at the top right of your screen. It's a flashing yellow light right in the middle of your screen, you have to be blind to miss it.

And as for tracking AoW back in Wrath, it really becomes instinctive, just learning to see that little hint of red/orange from the AoW buff and pressing FoL for the instant flash as soon as it happened.
    I was talking about back before they added it, specifically ~ "Hell I remember tracking AoW procs back in Wrath with nothing but the normal WoW stock buffs panel and my eyes."

But yeah, the built in Power Auras are alright, but they lack timers next on them. If you're not using proccs straight away(for example a Resto Druid's Clearcasting) you have to look away from your char/raidframes to see it.

When you have an add on like MikScrolling...other stuff fills up the area where Infusions proc shows.

And I'll try that way for PA but like I said, no matter what I did before, the icon I chose for it wouldn't leave the screen ever and it didn't do anything whern the proc actually happened.

15+ Year Old Account

wow has built in garbage auras yes it does when they can be customized I'm sure people will use them however the default things Blizzard has setup are god awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?