Deleted

Just checking one more time

Hey, I made a thread a while ago and since then I made some changes on the computer I was gonna buy, so I just wanna check one more time so everything's compatible and will run well.

http://www.komplett.se/k/shoplist.as...5-BC27D53160D7

This is for 5000 SEK or about 500 pounds.

I was wondering if this will be able to run games like WoW, CoD4, Starcraft 2, MW2 and LoL with highest settings and about 60 fps and MW3, BF3 and some other future games with decently high settings and like 45-60 fps.

Gtx 460 is an option, a HDD without s-ATA 6Gbps-support is an option.
    It will be cheaper.

It's most likely the best you can get with that pricerange. The performance will be thereafter. It's a valuecomputer, and will not max out any current games in any demanding scenario.
    It will make everything very playable, though.

Samsung Spinpoint F3 HDD instead of the Seagate. it's faster and cheaper. 6Gb/s SATA3 speeds advertised in HDD's are borderline scam since no mechanical disc can even top 1.5Gb/s SATA1.

Also you do know that you can not overclock the CPU on that motherboard even if you swap in the processor for unlocked model later?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Yes, I'm aware that I can't overclock the CPU, is there any part that I can overclock?

And I'm hosting a Minecraft server so that's why I got 8 GBs of RAM. 4 to the server and 4 to whatever else I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    Yes, I'm aware that I can't overclock the CPU, is there any part that I can overclock?
    GPU. And ten signs.

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    Graphics card, but it will give fairly small results for big pain in the ass. You can expect 5-15% higher framerate in games other than WoW.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Graphics card, but it will give fairly small results for big pain in the ass. You can expect 5-15% higher framerate in games other than WoW.
    Then I guess that's worth a try.