Ragnaros P2 Burn Phase

In short, my guild hasn't gotten him down yet since we're a newer guild that raids 3 nights a week, and have no reserves. Australian internet has crit us in the face a few times, meaning having nights where we couldn't raid (they prefer our tanks and healers). Not to worry about that, we've got at least one ready for next weeks raiding and a warrior building a tank OS pretty quickly.

I believe my damage is already quite good on that fight (topping it every attempt), but one problem I've had is the difficulty in placing a burn phase in P2. What we do is spread on the far left side of the platform, and stack in melee front for the explosion, and repeat. I could get half way through one after positioning myself with a blink after the first seeds, but I would be at 40-50% mana at the end of it.

What would be the verdict here? Seperate my burn phase into 2 parts before evo, or simply evo after the 2nd seed?

Deleted
    Burn early in p2 so as to have everything ready and off cd for the only real dps check in the encounter being the transition, scions leading into your hero for p3. Its has an 18 minute enrage last time I checked, dps prior to p3 is irrelevant.