Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did everyone pot?

It's fun to think about.. Because if they didn't, it would've been a kill if they did

we kill rageface first
    makes too much easier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elletarah View Post
    Terrible argument. There's a healthy handful of amazing players that click.

Go away.
    You seriously used the term "amazing players" and keyclicking in the same sentence ?
    Seriously, l2f play. Really. And dont come back before u can. Are u also using your mouse to click all the letters used in your sentence ? Or did you actually use they keyboard available to you ?

(User was infracted for this post)
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-07-31 at 07:39 AM.

You are wrong. The only time a dog enrages is when Shannox is too far from them or Shannox goes under 30%. Shannox gains a 30% damage buff every time a dog dies though. You trade off raid damage for a bit more tank damage. It's still easier to deal with though.

Yep, that's why a hunter from STARS got Wrathful Gladiator during Wrath while clicking. I know, I know, hunterlol, but that's not the point. The point is, he played for world class guild as a clicker.
    So ONE player got glad as a clicker

Clickers 1, non-clickers 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsjoe View Post
    That isn't a good idea, when one of the dogs dies, the other dog enrages, thats why I said, make sure they die at the same time.
    An enraged dog is a pain in the arse, besides, if you do it right, Rageface doesnt do much damage at all. When Rageface focuses on someone to do his attack, you can make him stop by doing a 30k+ crit on him.

Edit: Seeing the post above me, maybe I am wrong about that, can someone confirm this for me?
    yes, you are wrong. Shannox enrages for 30% more damage and 30% faster attack speed each time a dog dies. this isnt a whole lot of damage on 1 target as long as the tank knows how to use his own CDs for those "oh shit" moments. the dogs do not at any time in the encounter enrage UNLESS Shannox reaches 30% health, at which time they proceed to face rape your raid, rather quickly as we found out once. the best strat (1 shot this every week with this strat) is to burn Rageface, then split dps on Shannox and Riplimb, or dps boss til its about 35% health then burn Riplimb, or get riplimb to 15% or so, get boss to 35%, burn dog, lust, burn boss, /winning.
    If you do not stand for something, you will fall for anything.

That isn't a good idea, when one of the dogs dies, the other dog enrages, thats why I said, make sure they die at the same time.
    An enraged dog is a pain in the arse, besides, if you do it right, Rageface doesnt do much damage at all. When Rageface focuses on someone to do his attack, you can make him stop by doing a 30k+ crit on him.

Edit: Seeing the post above me, maybe I am wrong about that, can someone confirm this for me?
    I can't find a source but from the 2 times I've done this encounter after burning Rageface as fast as possible, Riplimb does not gain a buff, only Shannox. My guild does the same, burn Rage, melee on Shannox, ranged on Riplimb. Bring Shannox to 35% if Riplimb is not dead, melee switch to finish him, back to Shannox and burn.

Kill rageface asap, and keep riplimb and shannox apart. Probably have riplimb about where the x (red) marker was, and shannox around the triangle (green) marker. That way riplimb has to run and get the spear, and hopefully allow the stacks to drop on the tanks. Get Shannox down to about 38-35%, then nuke down riplimb. The doggies don't enrage when the other dies, but shannox gains a little damage boost.

our like 4th go on him we wiped with 65k hp left... yes 65khp.... killed it on the 5th tho.

wrong.
    here is how it goes (EASIEST WAY)
    Nuke Rageface to death.
    Shannox enrages (35%)
    Nuke Shannox to about 35%, and let tanks kill the last 4% while the rest focus riplimb.
    Nuke riplimb to death
    Shannox enrages (70%)
    nuke shannox to death.

no dogs ever enrage
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Terrible argument. There's a healthy handful of amazing players that click.

Go away.
    Bet you can't name 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    This quickly turned into a Keybinds > Clickers thread... 0.1% yep that sucks not much you can do. I'm sure there are plenty of other groups out there who've wiped on other bosses over the years at 0.1% but all of them weren't clickers. I have a clicker in my raid and he has yet to disappoint me. Besides the guy in the video is a tank, I could tank while clicking...

Yep, that's why a hunter from STARS got Wrathful Gladiator during Wrath while clicking. I know, I know, hunterlol, but that's not the point. The point is, he played for world class guild as a clicker.
    In 5s? 5s is a joke bracket, it shouldn't give titles. I'd like proof on this regardless, I doubt he clicked.

Quote Originally Posted by JeKv View Post
    Still unhelpful and irrelevant to the conversation.
    Not really, he said "you went wrong by clicking important abilities," which is true but probably wouldn't have made the difference between a kill in this situation. But, more accurately and importantly, the real problem was they probably didn't use DPS potions.

I've only done it once on normal, and that was in 25 so I can't comment on strategies, but low HP wipes are always the worst.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2011-07-30 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    You are wrong. The only time a dog enrages is when Shannox is too far from them or Shannox goes under 30%. Shannox gains a 30% damage buff every time a dog dies though. You trade off raid damage for a bit more tank damage. It's still easier to deal with though.

Id like to see the evidence of this. Cause he must have meet some really shitty teams then.
    Name please, and him actually stating he clicks please.

This is the way my guild has done the 10 man every week since the start of firelands.

We just kill rageface quickly (running him though fire traps) and most of our raid members dont have issue hitting him for 30k quickly when he goes into his rageface.

Then we have our 2 melee attack shannox while the ranged all hit riplimb, we get shannox to 35-37%, then we kill riplimb, everyone swaps to Shannox, heroism is blown, he goes into phase 2 about 5 seconds later and we just go through the burn phase and divy out the loot.

I am the worst rogue on my server, but lest I am having fun .

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't read all the posts in here because it seems to have devolved into a keybind vs clicker argument, so I'll just tell you how my guild does it (on normal, anyways).

Right off the bat, kill Rageface. This stops a LOT of raid damage as long as people watch their feet. Have your raid healer help on the Shannox tank if he has nothing else to do or the tank is getting his shit pushed in.

Bring Shannox to 35%, then kill Riplimb, then kill Shannox. Easy does it.

10+ Year Old Account

killing one dog at start works just fine this is how my guild does it every week

ITT 20 people say the exact same thing and people make fun of clickers.

ew ugly clicks....is it very usual for pve'ers to click? thats naaasty, start keybinding shit you'll feel soooo good
    Ingame Popularity Yo!

That's what we do, and we get a clean kill every time ))
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

I'm rarely mad, but it can get quite frustrating @ close-to-kill situations. Be it 1%, 0.1% or, you know, tank dying at like 5% from something happening once a minute and you know the boss would've died if he had just used shieldwall or w/e at that last time/paladins using sacrifice on him etc.
    But hey, you should be able to kill him next time?!