Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrik View Post
    For all you people saying you haven't had any firestones drop. How many of the shared loot boss drops have you seen? i.e. Eye of Purification , Entrail Disgorger, Avool's, Smoldering Censure of Purity, Zoid's, Firethorn Mindslicer, ans Shatterskull Bonecrusher.

1 Eye of Purification (Normal)
    1 Smoldering Censure of Purity (Heroic)
    1 Shatterskull Bonecrusher (Heroic)

25 Normal kills and 6 heroic kills

1 Firestone from those 6 heroic kills

Deleted
    Someone in guild chat said that Blizz have acknowledged the drop rate is wrong and promised a hotfix at the start of hc raiding. Thats 3 weeks and still nothing yet. My guild is 5/7hc and not one drop in the entire period for them. I have the stupid dagger in my bags waiting for a drop.

Of the shared items i've seen hc versions. A dagger and the spell staff.

9 boss kills in 25 man HC for my guild, and we've only seen one Firestone so far, so I doubt there's much of a difference between 10 and 25.

Yeah I think my guild has seen 3 firestones now? Out of 20 Heroic boss kills on 25 man and 2 on 10 man alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent seen a single one of the shared items drop, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

We are at 2/17 for firestone drops in 10m Heroic progression. It was 2 of the first like 6 bosses and I think we are 0 for our last 11.

We have gotten the rogue dagger twice from Shannox though, with zero rogues in the raid.

We had 1 of 5 hc boss kills so far. 10man

Seems like a 10-20% drop rate.

It appears the drop-rates are still either bugged or just terrible.. 6/7 heroic + clearing every boss every week, we have only seen 1 (maybe 2 I don't remember).

We killed 3 heroic week 1 4 last 2 weeks 6 this week we got 1 firestone week 1 from bethilac and none since 1/17

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be very low, but my question on the same topic is do the Firestone drop as a seperate loot or will it replace an item on the boss loot? As in normally 10man has 2 loots per boss. Will the Firestone take up one of those 2 or will it be 2 loots + Firestone? Or is it 3 on 10man, can't think straight atm.

Our 25man guild has gotten ONE from 16 heroic kills in total. We got it today from majordomo. That's just ridiculous^^
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

Deleted
    Firestone is an additional drop - had one in our first ID - since then ~20 kills without another drop. 1st week 5/7, after 6/7 heroic 10-man.

saw some shared loot as well (eg dagger without rogue in raid).

18 HC 25man Kills.
    None so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    It seems to be very low, but my question on the same topic is do the Firestone drop as a seperate loot or will it replace an item on the boss loot? As in normally 10man has 2 loots per boss. Will the Firestone take up one of those 2 or will it be 2 loots + Firestone? Or is it 3 on 10man, can't think straight atm.
    no since the embers dont take a peices spot

Deleted
    According to wowhead, the stone seem to have veery low droprate :c

Deleted
    You can see the droprates by going on each boss page and filtering drops by difficulty :
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=53691#drops:mode=heroic10
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=53691#drops:mode=heroic25
    etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    The firestones are BoP when I check the loot tables ingame.
    I know they are BoP ingame, but does that really stop guilds from selling them on the easy heroic bosses they can do without one person on? That is if they were guaranteed drops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobhoper View Post
    Someone in guild chat said that Blizz have acknowledged the drop rate is wrong and promised a hotfix at the start of hc raiding. Thats 3 weeks and still nothing yet. My guild is 5/7hc and not one drop in the entire period for them. I have the stupid dagger in my bags waiting for a drop.

Of the shared items i've seen hc versions. A dagger and the spell staff.
    Unfortunately there hasn't been a single Blizzard post detailing the firestones, their droprate, etc. So everything is speculation right now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

We didn't have any drop on our first 13 heroic kills. However, this week we got 2 of them from 4 heroic kills.