10+ Year Old Account

Feral Kitty: Being penalised for using ability but nothing is happening, so to speak.

Ok so there I will be, doing my rotation, waiting my energy to regen abit ready to shred and randomly without touch one of my abilities, I will randomly lose like 30 energy, It's like I used an ability, but got no result of it, instead I have been "charged" for the cost. It may sound retarded but this has been happening to me alot, could it just be a bug with Droodfocus, where It hasn't shown my true energy, so it compensates by removing the "excess energy".

Idk this is just completely puzzled me, my mind could be playing tricks but I swear this is happening.

Just wanted to know if anything similar has happened to others and is there anyway around it

Deleted
    When primal madness expires, you lose the additional 20 energy

Primal madness being the talent in the feral tree

if you tiger fury, you get 20 xtra energy for its duration, then its lots. maybe that'S what you see

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty certain when these have occured I never had TF up, I could be wrong, but then again that's the only solution for it, I guess just having a blond moment,

Anyway, I didn't know that when Primal Madness if up, then expires, I didn't know you lose 20 energy regardless of being over 100 energy, I thought the energy loss would just deduct from the energy limit.

I'm pretty sure its "use it or lose it" on the 20 energy from Primal Madness. Which if you are asking this most likely means you are managing your energy very poorly. You should always come out of TF with close to zero energy, don't pool it while you have the +15% buff going. Refresh rake if it's close enough, or spam shred.

You're losing the 20 energy gained from the primal madness talent as others have stated. Typically with this talent it can be helpful, and/or hurtful. Most of the time you want to pool energy to keep everything smooth, except when you use TF/Zerk. You really want to not lose the 20 energy you gained because in all situations, it's not going to be worth the talent. Just make sure you keep yourself under 20 energy after TF/Zerk are expiring.