[A] <Redux> 2 nights/week - Recruiting (high priority on Holy Paladin)

GM: Concurrency (realID: concurrencywow@gmail.com)
    Officer: Bojanglè
    Server: Greymane
    Faction: Alliance

Recruitment Needs:
    * 1 tank (druid/warrior)
    * 1 healer (holy paladin)
    * 2 ranged DPS (hunter and warlock)

We are mainly looking for raiders that don't need their hand held; know the fights, have the experience (or previous experience) and come prepared.

General Information:
    I created and managed a 25-man guild for 4 years on the Greymane server. The time invovled managing a 25-man guild, along with my work schedule, was simply too much. This is a guild oriented towards adults that are ex-hardcore raiders that simply no longer have the time to commit to raiding 4-5 nights a week.

Redux will also solely be a 10-man raiding guild. We find that a smaller guild is more manageable and is more personable than a 25-man guild. We'll be spending a lot of time together throughout each raid tier and want to enjoy each other's company. We value a player's attitude as much as we do their experience. We also do not care much for a player's item level. If you fit in well with us and have previous experience that'll help us push content, then we'll use our time to help gear you.

Raid Schedule:
    * Tuesdays and Wednesdays
    * 7:00 PM CST until 10:30 PM CST

With a shorter raid schedule, we are asking that members attend 100% of the raids. We want to be as efficient as possible so at 7:00 we want to be buffed, ready with consumables and prepared for the encounters we'll be doing.

Contact Information:
    If you are interested, please visit our website (www.reduxraids.com), find an officer online or contact me via realID. Our officers are listed above as is my realID. Thank you for reading.

Bump for holy paladin, hunter and a tank.

Bump for a tank and hunter.