Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Obviously Kratos.....I mean he killed Titans, Zeus, and not only that.....He is voiced by a black guy which gives him coolness aura. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pandush View Post
    Where is the weak spot of a fully armored dragon?
    On his belly where you can see the orange glow. Kratos rips apart his plates and stabs him with the blade of Olympus deadwing

My vote goes to Kratos. The whole ex-God of War, killer of Zeus and titans thing kind of swung my vote in his favor.

Deleted
    Nothing can beat The Chin

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    is that really a question? Kratos all the way.....his killed gods man not just one but multiple gods and titans as well this guy does not mess around. if i had to piss off one guy out of these two id go with death wing cuz there is no way in hell i want Kratos on my ass even if by some miracle i kill him that by no means iv seen the last of him. that guy has crawled back out of hell twice as far as i know and killed the greek equivalent of satan on one of those occasions. no. no no no no no way a dragon could beat him.
    Also he absorbed the soul of satan on that one occasion

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Lol, you seen him fight Cronos?

Part 1
    ---

Part 2
    ---
    apparently being that big makes you move in slow motion
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

God of war is a console game therefore deathwing perfects him.

Deleted
    Considering that the titans made deathwing and the titans beat the old gods who gave deathwing their power we can assume that the titans are stronger then deathwing right?

Yet Kratos is a lot strong then titans in GOW3
    and like someone already said Kratos is boss mode at killing big mythical creatures like deathwing so im going with Kratos will eat deathwing for lunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841 View Post
    TBC armour kinda sucks. Deathwing needs to upgrade to Fool's Gold! The hardest substance known to Azeroth!
    Adamantium, not adamantite.

And WoWs "adamantium" is elementium.

See:http://www.wowhead.com/item=19382

"Indestructible"
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Adamantium, not adamantite.

And WoWs "adamantium" is elementium.

See:http://www.wowhead.com/item=19382

"Indestructible"
    no, that was his old armor.
    his current armor infused elementium, so that it can withstand his increasingly hot blood.

Kratos for sure, I don't think Deathwing is more powerful than Zeus , Poseidon and Hades. So Kratos will kick Deathwing's ass with no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have this feeling that deathchin would just you know, lite up the entire zone hes in and /lol

Microsoft/XBOX fan here. So I will be biased and say Deathwing.

Kratos

Even if he couldn't pierce his armor all he has to do is put on the Nemean Cestus, bitch smack his armor and peel it off.

But I would like to see a CGI of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kratos would win the 1v1, but he'd probably die from Deathwing's explosion. Just saying.

Kratos gets eaten, then proceeds to slash all of deathwing's internal organs to bits and he explodes in a shower of lava.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    after watching the Kratos VS chronus video, how the hell could he lose against deathwing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Lol, you seen him fight Cronos?
    Yeah well, you see the thing is, Deathwing isn't so big on the whole "chit chat then fight"
    If that we're deathwing, kratos would allready be a puddle by the time the earth started to shake

I finished watching the video. Chronos is a dumb-ass and that's why he died.
    Last edited by Cptmyname; 2011-08-04 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    Yeah well, you see the thing is, Deathwing isn't so big on the whole "chit chat then fight"
    If that we're deathwing, kratos would allready be a puddle by the time the earth started to shake

I finished watching the video. Chronos is a dumb-ass and that's why he died.
    I was showing Cronos for the size difference. He fought and killed the other gods too, immortals who're supposed to have knowledge no mortal has. Watch him fight Zeus, or Poseidon, or Hades, or Hermes (The kill for Hermes was brutal). Kronos is a total badass, and would come back from Hell to defeat DW,

Deathwing is NOTHING compared to Kratos. *spoilers* Kratos killed virtually all the gods and titans, including Zeus and Cronus. Deathwing is just a dragon aspect, he's not even a true god. Killing Zeus would be the equivalent of killing Aman'Thul in wow. Oh, and Kratos is fate as well now since God of War 2, he could just cut Deathwing's thread with the Blade of Olympus. There we go, Deathwing no longer exists. ^_^
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-08-04 at 07:02 AM.