10+ Year Old Account

Need help with laptop for raiding

Hey guys.

Since a year now im using a laptop to raid, and well all my parameters are set to low or extremely low but my fps in 25 man raids is no more then 5-8. In 10 man raids the fps goes to 15-18, i mean in closed raids like bot, bwd etc in outdoor raid like Firelands the fps on 10 man is like 10 the most, and i haven't tried out 25 man but i think it will be between 1-5 fps. I am able to raid with this pc and i have achieved a lot of high lvl raiding, but however i don't find it very pleasant.

Here is a screen of my PC parameters http://imageshack.us/f/692/34234j.jpg/

does some1 know if it is possible to update something or whatever to gain more fps. I don't understand much of PCs but i've heard it is not possible to change the video card of a laptop.

Thank you in advance

If there only was a sticky post to help people with low fps... like this one.

Once you've gone through the possible changes and still need more speed, it's time to go to store and buy a computer from this decade.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know the pc is not that good xD but however it is somehow possible to raid 25. i cant afford buying extremely super duper laptop.
    what do you think about this one http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/dell-i...09572-pdt.html

Deleted
    in all honesty, never buy from pcworld. really high prices for a pretty crappy product.

i agree with crazy they over charge people so much for outdated parts etc. I went to my local PC world not so long ago and they were charging people £1200 for a phenom 2 with 6g ram and a really low end ati gpu.. just plan robbery