Poll: Will you buy diablo 3?

Page 1 of 28
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question Diablo 3. Will you buy it?

Simple question.
    Will you buy it or not?
    Seeing they wont allow any moding and that Real money AH thing ( wich i PERSONALY dont like)

I just want to see other ppl opinions.

And lets make this clean!
    Please.

Deleted
    Not sure. I was, but now I probably won't buy it on release just to see how it fairs with all this stuff going on.
    I highly doubt that this money grab is going to put many people off though. Blizzard do seem to be making rather unpopular decisions lately though.

Deleted
    Maybe. Never played any Diablo game, so if Im not going back to WoW, it'll prolly be D3.

Most likely not, its not my kind of game.

Yes I will, because I want to try something new.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Yes yes yes. It's going to be amazing!

Not only will I buy it but I shall put my toon to rest in wow for a while(maybe till next expansion) to play diablo 3 I have been waiting SOOOOOO long for it to be made so its worth my time and dedication to play as much of it as I can.

Deleted
    I miss the time where you just pay to buy a game and play it.

These days you buy the game, fifteen DLC's, expansions, extra items you can buy. Before we know it you have to pay to frciking uninstall these games.

i probably will buy it, play it for a month and then continue to play wow and bitch about it

Not sure yet. Might wait 2-3weeks and then ask around if anyone actually likes it, watch gameplays and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I miss the time where you just pay to buy a game and play it.

These days you buy the game, fifteen DLC's, expansions, extra items you can buy. Before we know it you have to pay to frciking uninstall these games.
    wat.

We're talking about Diablo, not Call of Duty.

Around 10 or so friends and I will be playing Diablo 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, i want to try it last time i play diablo, i was too young to understand what append ingame and i got so affraid at the butcher... i never play again since that.... 2 month of nightmare o.O

so yeah, i have to try it at least

anybody know if it will be free to play ? or monthly fee ?

Deleted
    Damn right I will.

Paid AH is a good feature in my eyes, it stops all the 3rd party hack sites in their tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    yes, i want to try it last time i play diablo, i was too young to understand what append ingame and i got so affraid at the butcher... i never play again since that.... 2 month of nightmare o.O

so yeah, i have to try it at least

anybody know if it will be free to play ? or monthly fee ?
    You pay its first 60€ (?) and you're good to go.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Yup, i'll be getting it, been waiting a while to try this out, don't care about the RMAH, might use it, might not, will still be able to finish the game with out it

Oh yes I am goign to buy it even with this AH real cash thing cuz I dont care there is no real competition in diablo imo, more of a personal thing that you can play co-op with friends

read my signature you should understand

even if that would be my last money, i will

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    You pay its first 60€ (?) and you're good to go.
    kk ty yeah im sure it will be around 59.99$

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Damn right I will.

Paid AH is a good feature in my eyes, it stops all the 3rd party hack sites in their tracks.
    My goal is to make enough money per month to pay for my WoW subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah,

Blizzard haven't dissapointed me so far and i've heard good things about the previous ones, i'll give it a go