boomkin t12 4 piece - how much dps gain?

anyone gotten 4pc yet and see a huge dps increase? or how much?

I am wondering the same thing myself, currently sitting at 3 pieces myself, if rag drops vanq token i'll have it tonight or tomorrow and I'll do some testing.

I was also wondering should I start reforging into mastery opposed to stacking pure haste like I am doing right now, since we will be in eclipse state faster and more with 4 piece t12.

Any one knows if the set bonus does stack with euphoria? Lets say with starfire do i get (20 base energy + 5 4p T12)x2 from euphoria = 50 or is it 20x2+5=45? Because if its the second scenario you get 95 energy and have to cast one more wich kills the idea of getting to eclipse one cast sooner...
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Deleted
    You should continue to stack haste, mastery is still weaker than it even with 4t12. The bonus is around 680 DPS at my gear level, but scales quickly to about 1400 DPS in BiS.

Regarding Euphoria, it doesn't stack with 4t12. You get base energy x 2 + 4t12 bonus.
    Last edited by mmoc5b62db1c89; 2011-08-03 at 08:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post
    Any one knows if the set bonus does stack with euphoria? Lets say with starfire do i get (20 base energy + 5 4p T12)x2 from euphoria = 50 or is it 20x2+5=45? Because if its the second scenario you get 95 energy and have to cast one more wich kills the idea of getting to eclipse one cast sooner...
    Does not stack, got euphoria and recieved 40 energy