Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    True, but if a Priest messes up and gets MB interrupted, he can still heal.
    a more comparable ability would probably be clone/roots for druids, hex for shaman, shackle undead for priests. Paladins have less cc than other healers, but make up with it with more instant healing/big healing CDs. Paladins are great in 2s and are generally better playing melee cleaves in 3s.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're playing one of the most OP setups for 2v2.

Holy Paladins are more than fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban-roll-on View Post
    If you cant out dps holy shock and wog, you are bad. You are REALLY bad.

Pro tip: 1 dps is not suppose to be able to kill 1 healer. The fact that you can do it means holy paladins are gimped in the first place.
    But I thought you just said you could kill them 1v1? Besides that, look at the bolded part.

Coming from a holy paladin, I can even take two people on me with just those spells. WoG crits for 56k in my PVP gear. Not to mention procs where I can use it twice, holy shock twice, and Infusion of Light so my DL is a 0.8 seconds cast, or I get an instant flash of light, which I don't even have to use in 2's if I'm the target.

You're either talking out of your arse, or not playing very good paladins. Don't tell me you're a BG hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Nxyl View Post
    But I thought you just said you could kill them 1v1? Besides that, look at the bolded part.

Coming from a holy paladin, I can even take two people on me with just those spells. WoG crits for 56k in my PVP gear. Not to mention procs where I can use it twice, holy shock twice, and Infusion of Light so my DL is a 0.8 seconds cast, or I get an instant flash of light, which I don't even have to use in 2's if I'm the target.

You're either talking out of your arse, or not playing very good paladins. Don't tell me you're a BG hero?
    These are the sort of statements that make class balance discussion on the forums such a joke. You're claiming that A) you can tank two DPS (without the caveat that they're terrible), and B) that you can do it with just WoG and Holy Shock.

That's pure hyperbole. No healer can just straight tank two (competent) DPS for any notable length of time.

You are either misrepresenting your experiences, playing inferior opponents, or getting mad peels from your team that you don't recognize.
    Last edited by Pert; 2011-08-03 at 12:49 AM.

Maybe he just needs to l2play holy paladins. He just can't seem to keep my alive during a burst.

Also, here is my 2s team: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...durday/pvp#2v2

lol, i love these new trolls.

You really just called holy paladins underpowered because you're playing with someone full bloodthirsty, 0 enchants and is most likely 13 years old

i'll give you a 1/10, thats the best I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    Maybe he just needs to l2play holy paladins. He just can't seem to keep my alive during a burst.

Also, here is my 2s team: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...durday/pvp#2v2
    Maybe you're not popping your defensive cds when he's cc'd.

L2play issue from all parties involved.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    I'm running Unholy DK/Holy pally in 2s and we seem to be losing a lot because the paladin can't keep up when I get targeted.

My main is a resto druid and I can easily keep 2 dps up in 3s. I thought that holy pallys were supposed to be better than resto druids right now?

They need a huge buff.
    Either you're trolling, or the Paladin sucks complete balls. I made it past 2K rating with Warrior/Paladin AND Frost DK/Paladin without any healing related issues. We're currently one of the best PvP healers available. Just because you can't seem to make it up there, it doesn't mean that we need a huge buff. Do you expect us to just sit there and spam Holy Shock and keep people alive through 30K+ DPS?

In short, Learn To Play.

Obvious troll. Stop the banter.

Ive been running Hpal/War for awhile and in a general aspect, healing isnt that hard. All my heals are bound to focus so i never have to click on my bud to initiate healing. The point is, i never REALLY have to panic if someone is on me or him. However, my warriors damage seems rather low. He just cant put out enough pressure for some reason.

Any healer that think you should be able to keep someone topped only by instant casts is bad (50% of those who have posted here it seems). All healers need to cast sometime and casting is not the same as a full school lockout

I run the exact same comp,were currently at 2100 MMR. with a 68% win ratio.

Tell your pally to learn to juke,and dont be afraid to use cd's.

Also Unholy is prob the mose aggravating consistent annoying get out of my face type of pressure in the game atm.

You could be doing something wrong aswell.

You obviously have no clue what your talking about. Ignore this idiot, he is full of shit.

I play Holy Pally, an if no one touches you ya, your fine.
    Holy Paladin have ZERO offensive ability, HoJ is almost useless because its the only thing we got and its on a fucking long cool-down for the one offensive ability we have
    Its easy as hell to stun/cc/silence a holy paladin, and anyone with 4K resil will easily go down if your pally healers gets mage/lock silenced while casting because thats how long it lasts.
    Holy Shock and WoG dont cut it, Holy Paladins HAVE TOO cast, and when you do, your pretty much fucked.

Its easy as fuck for warriors to fuck up holy paladins. Charge, throwdown and by that time your almost dead, he keeps beating on you till you start to cast a heal, pummel now your silenced, then he gets distance for another charge.

ITS SO FUCKING EASY to lock down a holy pally. I have no clue why anyone thinks their good. I play a rogue too and I fucking shut them down the whole time.
    Totally disagree. You are most certainly doing something wrong.

Sure any class can get locked down once all its Counter-CCs are down, but a Rogue being a problem for a paladin is rediculous.

You obviously have no clue what your talking about. Ignore this idiot, he is full of shit.

Holy Paladin have ZERO offensive ability, HoJ is almost useless because its the only thing we got and its on a fucking long cool-down for the one offensive ability we have
    Its easy as hell to stun/cc/silence a holy paladin, and anyone with 4K resil will easily go down if your pally healers gets mage/lock silenced while casting because thats how long it lasts.
    Holy Shock and WoG dont cut it, Holy Paladins HAVE TOO cast, and when you do, your pretty much fucked.

Its easy as fuck for warriors to fuck up holy paladins. Charge, throwdown and by that time your almost dead, he keeps beating on you till you start to cast a heal, pummel now your silenced, then he gets distance for another charge.

ITS SO FUCKING EASY to lock down a holy pally. I have no clue why anyone thinks their good. I play a rogue too and I fucking shut them down the whole time.
    learn to play or cry more

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Basically this ^----^, Lockdown on a holy pally is ridiculously easy, and having a silence prevention spell is good....but 2m cooldown is awful, considering the CD's on silence abilities! Even if you bubble, shattering throw counters this!

I play holydin together with a feral druid. We wrecked stuff up to 1841 first evening. I dont find my holydin UP at all

is this real life?

Not sure if trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy to lockdown = Yes
    Easy to train = well almost every healer is if you know what your doing
    Conclusion = Holy paladins are fine. Also season 9 says hi.
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!

Quote Originally Posted by HitchHikergaming View Post
    Easy to lockdown = Yes
    Easy to train = well almost every healer is if you know what your doing
    Conclusion = Holy paladins are fine. Also season 9 says hi.
    A non-retarded Holy Pally won't die to any single dps, you're going to need help to kill one, as simple as a purge (from someone like your healer) off the Freedom + Speed boost combo. But you still need someone else to help you regardless.