Same old story every BH

Some PVE nerd who couldn't make it past 1500 MMR rolls on a PVP piece that someone who actually PVP's could use and the moron isnt even a member of an arena team. It's so old already. I dont think you should be aloud to even loot pvp gear if you dont have an arena team. It's just beyond irritating

and u made acc just for that qq...
    live/leave with it... (choose which one ) how blizz say... everyone have right to see/get everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Some PVE nerd who couldn't make it past 1500 MMR rolls on a PVP piece that someone who actually PVP's could use and the moron isnt even a member of an arena team. It's so old already. I dont think you should be aloud to even loot pvp gear if you dont have an arena team. It's just beyond irritating
    You...you made an account on MMO-Champion...for this post? Really?

It's a PvE boss. If you have a problem with a PvE scrub getting PvP gear, don't bring him. Problem solved.

PvP isn't all about arena anyways... some people do enjoy battlegrounds.
    Also, I love how you called them a pve nerd... your more of a nerd for crying over some loot.

Why do you PvE for PvP gear then?

PVE boss. it happens, deal with it

I believe this is the correct way to mock this post:

Some PVP nerd who couldn't even do 10k DPS rolls on a PVE piece that someone who actually PVE's could use and the moron hasn't even done a single raid aside from BH. It's so old already. I don't think you should be allowed to even loot PVE gear if you don't raid. It's just beyond irritating.

The problem with this kind of attitude is that there is no equitable way to put that in practice. There are plenty of reasons that somebody who is or intends to be a proper competitive pvp player would not show an arena team. For example, say they only typically run one format (say only 3v3) and are in between changing teams, or suppose they re-rolled and just finished levelling intended to improve their team comp. Or suppose they are focusing on RBG's instead.

There is simply no clear-cut way of deciding somebody should be ineligible to receive a pvp piece. I've even seen people complaining because the person who received the piece has a lower rating. This kind of thinking gets very ridiculous very fast, and simply becomes a way of QQ'ing your way into lawyering loot-whoring.

at least you actually see pieces drop that you can use
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    When you make an OP like that don't expect your thread to stay open long. Starting with insulting the majority of wow players isn't smart.