10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Effet View Post
    Ha! Can you imagine? There's quite a lot of potential for parody here! Draeneis being sacrificed in a dark, misty forest by possessed Pandas.

Do want!

Not happening I'm afraid, Chris Metzen said, when asked if we were going to fight Evil Pandarens, "It's not in their nature (to be evil)"

So Evil, sacrificing Pandaren from Hell, accompanied by Black-Metal tunes is right out too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Not happening I'm afraid, Chris Metzen said, when asked if we were going to fight Evil Pandarens, "It's not in their nature (to be evil)"

So Evil, sacrificing Pandaren from Hell, accompanied by Black-Metal tunes is right out too
    It's not in their nature... but what if it's an unnatural evil?

Okay okay, I just really really want to see some Immortal references.

So on the up note, Horde is getting another overwhelmingly "good" race as per tauren. However, this also means Alliance is getting another overwhelmingly "good" race as per draenei.

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    No auto attack for monks? Another idea going to be scrapped.
    Every single caster and healer in the game says hi. We haven't had an auto attack equivalent since before vanilla was released.
    You don't press a button, nothing happens. Oh, sure, some clothies can wand, but that gets stopped automatically as soon as you do something else, unlike auto attack, and usually just isn't worth it anyway.

Deleted
    Oh... poor Metzen... when that guy was starting to ask about Pandaria... Metzen said "Is this gonna hurt?"... but they took the question in and offered a huge answer and how they fleshed it all out and how the Pandaren will be lighthearted but not a joke at all.
    I loved that.

Right now I am "wildly overhyped" about this whole thing. They did a great job at their panels, showing people how much thought, effort and heart they put into everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Oh... poor Metzen... when that guy was starting to ask about Pandaria... Metzen said "Is this gonna hurt?"... but they took the question in and offered a huge answer and how they fleshed it all out and how the Pandaren will be lighthearted but not a joke at all.
    I loved that.

Right now I am "wildly overhyped" about this whole thing. They did a great job at their panels, showing people how much thought, effort and heart they put into everything.
    If only the people asking questions put as much thought into their questions...

Alas, one of these days I will get to ask a useful question at Blizzcon
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Every single caster and healer in the game says hi. We haven't had an auto attack equivalent since before vanilla was released.
    You don't press a button, nothing happens. Oh, sure, some clothies can wand, but that gets stopped automatically as soon as you do something else, unlike auto attack, and usually just isn't worth it anyway.
    IDK, I've hit things with a staff on my priest before. (Usually when I was leveling fishing in low-level zones, something pathed right over me/respawned right on top of me, and I wanted to see the male draenei 2h animation.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    IDK, I've hit things with a staff on my priest before. (Usually when I was leveling fishing in low-level zones, something pathed right over me, and I wanted to see the male draenei 2h animation.)
    Love the baseball swing they do

also the male Draenei Xbow reload. Best, thing, ever.

Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    Why on azeroth are bored aliance and horde races taking their silly and mindless war to the continent of pandaria? Reminds me of a 2 certain real world nations which ruined another beautiful nation some 30-40 years back and 1 nation which is doing it even today.
    I believe the ship that you are on while fighting Deathwing crashes on the Island of Pandaria, this is what brings us there initially. This is only speculation but during Blizzcon they showed a screenshot of an area on Pandaria that was a crash landing site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Existenz99 View Post
    I believe the ship that you are on while fighting Deathwing crashes on the Island of Pandaria, this is what brings us there initially. This is only speculation but during Blizzcon they showed a screenshot of an area on Pandaria that was a crash landing site.
    Yeah, I wondered by that too, cause in the preview they clearly stated that the Alliance and Horde wash ashore after a naval battle, although an airship could be involved with a naval battle I guess.

Yeah, I wondered by that too, cause in the preview they clearly stated that the Alliance and Horde wash ashore after a naval battle, although an airship could be involved with a naval battle I guess.
    Right, I mean I suppose they could do a "flash forward" with the patch just before the expansion and kind of summarize what has happened between deathwing being killed and the discovery of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of times spokespeople at Blizzcon have said Pandarian in the last few minutes is absurd.

Deleted
    But what would the pre-event be? All out war?
    Or that big questline about Varian becoming the most badass king ever and fulfilling Hercules-tasks for every Alliance race, so he will have no more issues and be the Alliance High King that Metzen mentioned during Q&A?
    And Garrosh? (With more Horde Alliance war coming on, I think Thrall will not come back just yet, but later on). Will he be chosen by Agamaggan and solve his issues too? Or will he keep being a ... what he is *cough*?

Or will it be both things? Big tasks for the two of them and the heroes accompanying them and at the same time waging war on the other faction?

Or will it be something completely different?

Note: this is speculation, except for what Metzen said at the Q&A. He did not say when exactly this was going to happen though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    But what would the pre-event be? All out war?
    Or that big questline about Varian becoming the most badass king ever and fulfilling Hercules-tasks for every Alliance race, so he will have no more issues and be the Alliance High King that Metzen mentioned during Q&A?
    And Garrosh? (With more Horde Alliance war coming on, I think Thrall will not come back just yet, but later on). Will he be chosen by Agamaggan and solve his issues too? Or will he keep being a ... what he is *cough*?

Or will it be both things? Big tasks for the two of them and the heroes accompanying them and at the same time waging war on the other faction?

Or will it be something completely different?

Note: this is speculation, except for what Metzen said at the Q&A. He did not say when exactly this was going to happen though!
    Thrall questline didn't happen till 4.2 mostly, apart from that pre quest before Cata dropped in Nagrand. So no idea when stuff will happen, chuffed it will happen though, Alliance deserved their own "hero" quest and moment. Do wonder what Horde will get in stead though

Q:What happened to Arthas's body? What happened to Illidan's body? What about Kael'thas?
    A:It is likely we will bring Illidan back, not so much for Kael'thas, he already had his come back. Arthas's body is somewhere but we don't really know where.
    Lol at the second bolded part.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thrall questline didn't happen till 4.2 mostly, apart from that pre quest before Cata dropped in Nagrand. So no idea when stuff will happen, chuffed it will happen though, Alliance deserved their own "hero" quest and moment. Do wonder what Horde will get in stead though
    Garrosh having a 12th writer come in and impose their view of him, completely disregarding earlier statements made in the canon by other writers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Garrosh having a 12th writer come in and impose their view of him, completely disregarding earlier statements made in the canon by other writers?
    They could try and make him more concerned about his people and by that I mean all of them (all of the Horde reaces) and then go and roflstomp all over the Alliance.
    Which will then be sorted out in MoP by war and then maybe some headache over the sha and a coming to terms... somehow.

Someone posted about Theramore being destroyed in 5.0, that would be what I mean. Turn away from Ashenvale and go throw everybody out of his Barrens and send them running. Ofc for the Alliance he would still be the warmonger, but then he would at least have just taken back his land, the Taurens' land, taken revenge for Taurajo and smashed all resistance, not gone and destroyed everything that he wants to live off and separated the Horde races, because some are "cool" to him and some aren't.

Stood in the Fire UnstoppableErasor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lets necro this ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableErasor View Post
    Lets necro this ^_^
    Let's not.