Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Who is excited for the new season? Who hates it? Who loves it? It's my favorite show, and I could not be more excited about the upcoming season. The show has been going strong and they found a way to beef up the humor potential even more with having the character Mac gain 50 pounds. Should be in for a great season.

The first episode I ever saw was the health insurance one, where Charlie works in a mail room and snaps.

CAROL! CAROL!

I've been hooked ever since.

I'm super pumped! I freakin love this show to no end! Too funny!

My favorite show. It seriously never gets old.

I almost want to buy a greenman suit just to wear around the apartment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love this show, favorite comedy by far. Mac is a Serial Killer is probably my favorite episode.

Brilliant show, my favourite episodes by far have to be the 2 parter "Mac and Charlie Die". When Mac is pulling Charlie's teeth out with a pair of pliers and the first one pops out with zero effort, then Charlie begins pulling all his teeth out by hand out of curiosity and Mac is freaking out I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.

Hilarious show, truly unique in every way!
    -Cazic, 85 Death Knight, Draenor-EU
    -Chaosweaver, 85 Warlock, Draenor-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a great show but I think the more recent seasons had too many episodes that resorted to straight up screaming.

Also if you like this you'll probably like Wilfred :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    I love this show, favorite comedy by far. Mac is a Serial Killer is probably my favorite episode.
    *Charlie looks in fridge* "there's probably about 15 severed heads in there!"

Ah I love this show, can't wait for it

I can't wait. One of the greatest shows ever. When does the new season start?

10+ Year Old Account
    its seriously my most favorite show of all time. iv loved each season since the beginning my favorite episode has to be the gang gets wacked part 2 when charlie and Dee get Rickety cricket addicted to crack and he writes a musical.

Pocket Sausage. Genius.

Deleted

Such as awesome show!

Quote Originally Posted by Docsauce View Post
    *Charlie looks in fridge* "there's probably about 15 severed heads in there!"
    Last edited by Kogoes; 2011-08-03 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Video is Cooler.

Deleted
    first time I saw it, I thought it was awful. But then you start getting into the characters and its hilarious.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogoes View Post
    That whole scene when they're that guy's apartment and Dennis does the Chris Hansen thing on Mac is probably one of my top scenes in all of the series.