Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Mass Effect is a great series, but I kind of lost faith in Bioware after the flop that DA2 was in my opinion. Hopefully they can this time be less of a dick towards their consumers and include all pre-release developed content from the release, and not split it up into shitty DLC.

Next to that, I don't really see why Fifa is so big? I mean, it is the same damn game every year, basically the same bullshit Activision has going on with CoD, recycling old stuff with slightly better graphics and no real changes. Play one Fifa game and you played them all :/
    i suppose its a fair point about Fifa, i guess im just in need of some solid footy after a quiet summer...They are bloody good games though. Have faith in bioware, ok DA2 was rubbish, (didnt buy after the demo) but they have delivered a lot of great games, and are certainly one of the better developers out there. ME 3 WILL kick some serious ass...no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    You sound very negative, oh and if you dont know what Dark Souls is you are not a real gamer.
    I actually took the time to log in to post this.

Dark souls is for console only. And if some peolpe don't know or care what console games (Dark Souls) are, you're not a real gamer?

So consoles = real gamers? Excluding the fact that not everyone has a console? I would write "lmfao" right after that, but I'll leave it like this and let the community laugh at you instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im not much of a gamer, i uselly just stick to one and stay there until im tired of it, so i guess next wow expantion.
    I still like to play WoW :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lothias View Post
    What titles are you most excited for? Personally, i think Skyrim is gonna cost me my job and gf i think
    Worth it.

OT:

1)BF3
    2)Diablo 3
    3)Skyrim (Worth a download, Oblivion was a win singleplayer aswell)
    4) SC2 expac.
    5) One of the new tekken/streetfighters, i don't understand which is which since thye combined it, but i liked both the 2D and the 3D's so i don't care.

Deleted
    Battlefield 3

15+ Year Old Account
    DIABLO! GIEF NAO!!!ONE!111!

Soz
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

You left SWTOR off your list, your post is invalid.

I'm excited for MW3, i hated BO.

Deleted
    Erm... GUILD WARS 2 PEOPLE!!!!

a minor update and why I'm not buying skyrim day one:
    Bethseda is apparently looking to join EA and Activision in the "worlds biggest dickhole publisher" contest by making legal threats against Mojang over "scrolls", a card game.

Assassins Creed Revelations and hopefully coming sometime in the spring of 2012, Darksiders 2.