Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    *You join a Battleground... you notice there is a flameshock dot on you... You think off your self if you should react or just stand still and hope this won't be painfull... you close your eyes... Apperntly your being just killed by some mages wand... you laugh*

3.8k resi holy paladin and i constantly get hit for 25-30k frost bolt + ice lance 20k with shatter combo..
    "resi will fix it" is getting old.. it's why i've given up pvp as a healer, you can be controlled for 4seconds and your partner(s) are going to be dead.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Decided to respec my priets and try some shadow BGs out. Soooo much fun. You can ninja sooo many KBs. Get 3 orbs then MB > SWD.

Try getting Arcane Blasted through 4k Resil and Shield Block for 60k. That was a day that'll live in infamy with me.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    Try getting Arcane Blasted through 4k Resil and Shield Block for 60k. That was a day that'll live in infamy with me.
    Really? I wonder how hard it would have hit if you didn't pop Shield Block? Prolly a lot more I guess...