Thread: EU PvP Server.

10+ Year Old Account

EU PvP Server.

Currently after my recent PvP guild fell apart I have been searching for a good PvP Realm on EU servers. Can anyone give me a list of good PvP realms with some info (like good PvP guild, A:H ratio, etc). Personally I'm looking for a guild on a PvP server that does RBGs, Arenas, World PvP or any other kind of PvP I've forgotten to mention.

Appreciate any usefull info provided.

Outland has high population, a good ratio of Horde to Alliance and plenty of dedicated PvPers on both factions. Having not played there myself, I'd be hard pressed to give you first hand information on what it's like, but on paper it seems to be the best server as far as overall activity goes.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you google or search the threads in this forum or ArenaJunkies since there are millions but I'll bite.

Outland: Good alliance/horde pop very active pvp playerbase and a decent amount of activity on both sides.
    Stormscale: Super hode-pop server, if you want to play horde and duel all day, stormscale is full with players on horde side from 1600 to tons of r1 players.
    Ravencrest: Pretty decent mostly on alliance side alliance horde ratio is like 5:1 or so and it's active on ally side.

Conclusion; I myself would go Stormscale or Outland, the choice between the two is up to you. If you can find guilds or if you already have ppl you know play on either server.

But please, next time. Scroll trough the forums abit, there are millions of threads like this.

Outlands and Stormscale, the latter of which being one of the most reknown for Horde PVP since the beginning of time.

I recently transferred to Outland.... made a good choice