Best PVP Addon for debuffs, stuns etc

Hello guys,

Quite simply really, the title says it all

I'm looking for a lightweight easy to configure addon to see what important debuffs are on me. Mainly things like Cheap shot, kidney shot, pally stun, warrior stun, silences etc.

I only need a few debuffs and their timers to show so I would like to be able to filter out ones I don't need.

Thanks in advance

LoseControl will show any CC/Silence effect on you in the middle of your screen, and show effects on other players in their portrat, along with a timer. A must for PvP imo
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

I would try NTK it really helps me you can track EVERYTHING from Debuff - CD - Buff etc etc really helpfull addon
    ntk = needtoknow

Deleted
    Tellmewhen. I absolutely love it. Take some time to dig into the more advanced settings, and you won't need anything else.

Losecontrol for CC's indeed.

As stated above, LoseControl is awesome. I also recommend DebuffFilter, it's pretty good and you can customize it to fit your needs.

Power auras, the only part if you got to set it up for every silence stun ingame will take a while but bam its nice

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

Thanks guys, Im pretty sure losecontrol is what I am looking for but will check out the others as well.

Oooh looking further I think Debuff Filter is what I want

I'll test both later on, thanks for the feedback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranis View Post
    Power auras, the only part if you got to set it up for every silence stun ingame will take a while but bam its nice
    Power Auras isn't lightweight. It's very handy, yes, but it's very clunky and requires a lot of time to setup.

I suggest NeedToKnow and TellMeWhen. Both very good and easy to configure addons.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Tidy Plates, LoseControl, Gladius, Debuff Filter.