Thread: Crossfit

15+ Year Old Account

Crossfit

You guys heard of this?

I started this summer, and it rocks. Its not ordinary, stale, routine exercise. It's dynamic and exciting. Its also hard, and I love it.

Seriously, do this. If youre bored from doing the same bench press, shoulder press, curls, or you just want to start getting in shape, find a Crossfit gym near you, and get on it.

I know I sound like I'm trying to sell you something, but really I just hope to get the word out, because I've had the best exercise and intense training since I started.

I can't do pullups, or muscle ups, or double unders yet, but I'm getting there. My back is definately stronger, which is helpful since all i do is sit at a desk for work.

Just thought I'd share.
    Last edited by Eurytos; 2011-08-03 at 04:42 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Yeah I currently do crossfit now, it's really really good and I highly recommend it for anybody who wants to get in shape or become stronger. In a few months you'll see drastic improvements in every way imaginable. Yeah i have yet to master the muscle ups, and took me almost a month to become decent at doubleunders.
    There's a huge increase of people finding out about Crossfit and I think eventually it will become the best way to get into shape instead of going to your local gym and running on the treadmill for an hour. Oh and also, they help you with your diet if you want to.