10+ Year Old Account

[H] Stasis(25m) 1/7 HM - Need certain classes for Firelands

Stasis is a level 25 Horde guild on Boulderfist that is currently progressing through Firelands. We are always looking to recruit exceptional players, so everybody is welcome to apply.

Most of our core raiders are people in the their mid 20s and have a real life to deal with - whether it be a 9-5 job in a successful career track, people devoted to their family, or even just your average college student looking to kill time. The point is, we're people who don't want to devote too much of our time to raiding, but we still want to get the job done. We're not having fun if we're not progressing.

We are currently actively recruiting:
    Warlocks
    Hunters
    Shadow Priest
    Rogues
    Warriors

But, again, any exceptional player will be considered, even if you aren't on this list.

By "exceptional" this means that we expect you to have at least 4/7 T12 experience. It would be ideal if you had better than that, because we will be putting you right into HMs. We are willing to consider players with less experience if you can prove to us that you know your ##%#.

We expect that you have a strong understanding of your spec, and your role in a raid, as well as being able to show up to 90% of our raids each month.

-----------------------

Raid schedule:

Tuesday: 8-11 PM PST
    Wednesday: 8-11 PM PST
    Sunday: 7-11 PM PST

We start invites 15 to 30 minutes before the actual starting time each night, and expect raiders to be in the zone and ready to pull thereafter.
    We also expect that every raider is prepared with the necessary reagents, flasks, potions, food, and that they have read up on any strategies we may be putting to use that night.

-------------------------------

T12 progression: 7/7 normal
    T12 HM bosses down: Shannox

-------------------------------

We try to keep a roster which extends past 25 members, but we do NOT recruit for the bench. We make every effort to be sure all of our raiders see the raid content as much as possible, even if that means sitting an officer, or the GM himself, onto the bench.

Just as it's pointless for you to join a raiding guild and always be on the bench, it's pointless for us to recruit a raider and never have them raid with us. Nobody benefits from that situation - we bring you to Stasis to raid, so you're damn well gonna raid.

Members that are online but not in the zone will be placed in groups 6 through 8 and are expected to stay online or in vent, without afking, and will be called upon if needed. We do the best we can to be fair to everyone.

---------------------------------

We currently use the EPGP system for distributing loot. With this system, members gain Effort Points when you show up to raid, and then gain Gear Points when you get gear. Priority is given to players with the highest PR.

EP: Effort Points
    GP: Gear Points
    PR: Priority
    EP/GP = PR

The GM and Officers have the final decision in where loot is given.

---------------------------

If you are interested in applying, or have additional questions before making a decision, feel free to post a response here and I can answer to the best of my ability. However, I would instead recommend visiting our guild web site at:

http://stasis-boulderfist.guildzilla.com/

Or contact one of the officers:
    Millennium
    Calarahil
    Happy
    Falux
    Titan
    Matuk

Note that one of us might be on our alts, don't be afraid to ask.

Also, feel free to add me to your RealID: DrakeWurrum@gmail.com
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2011-08-18 at 10:06 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been very active about keeping this thread up, but Stasis is still looking to recruit all the specs listed in the first post. Key thing: we absolutely are NOT recruiting warm bodies, and we're not recruiting "projects"

We want raiders who can prove they're progression oriented.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're still on the hunt for fresh talent. Don't be afraid to drop me a friend request over RealID, I promise I'm not a jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing has changed since my last response, except that I'm going to be a bit busy for this afternoon, so you might not find me in-game. However, if you just drop an app at our web site, that gets things taken care of QUICKLY, and all the information you need about our guild is right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stasis is still looking to recruit. Please note that we don't need more tanks, and the only healers we need is... a second HPally.

With DPS, we do not need Mages or DKs, but we would love better Warlocks, more Hunters, more SPriests, better Ele Shaman, more Rogues, and more Warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're still rather desperately needing some more reliable DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually talking to HPallies a lot more than I'm talking to DPS, and it's... kinda frustrating.

I know there's Hunters out there as good as Johny, so bring 'em on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stasis still needs more DEEPS!

Give me something... give me... MOAR DOTS

10+ Year Old Account
    Gyuuuh, I still want DPS apps.

And please, don't be one of those guys that MIGHT decide to transfer off server in a few weeks MAYBE if things start looking bad for your current guild.

Either apply to us and plan to join us in a few days (week tops), or... don't contact me at all. We need raiders NOW, not in a few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: We seem to have found a Holy Pally, but we're still looking for more DPS. Updating the OP to reflect this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for moar DPS! Impress me. I dare you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stasis still needs more DPS apps. Hunters and Warlocks and SPriests, OH MY!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to be such a pest, but could some more amazing DPS please join our guild? :3

10+ Year Old Account
    We're still on the hunt for some skilled ranged DPS. We've been talking to some Hunters and Warlocks, but we can't seem to find the right fit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stasis is still trying to hunt down some more talented ranged DPS. Our guild's Ele Shaman are finally starting to pick up the numbers, so maybe we don't need anymore Shaman, but I still want to see some Warlocks, Hunters, and SPriests that can really bring their A-game.

I'm even willing to consider a Boomkin that's capable of proving he's better than the ones we got!

10+ Year Old Account
    We're still looking to recruit more quality ranged DPS.

We technically have 2-3 Ele Shaman right now, as well as 3-4 Mages, so we really don't need anymore blues. Give us some purples and greens!