Poll: Which way?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do you want to dispose of your corpse?

After dying, what do you want to happen with your body?

I put this in fun because, well, my cannibalism thread (that i miss) was put in fun. So i am one step ahead!
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-08-04 at 04:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As cheap as possible...

Cremation by gasoline + barrel followed by a shoebox burial in the backyard.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Viking Funeral if i am not restricted by law

Put me on a large boat (I believe I heard some stories of those boats being their kings "Pyramids": ie. Taking years and years to build), fill it with my riches, slaves, women, pets, horses and weapons. Then build a pyre on it, set sail on it and set it on fire.

If not that, then mumification. An a laaarge mausoleum or tomb

If I should keep it realistic... Then Cremation, perhaps a family burial grounds. That idea i find a bit comforting, all considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolto View Post
    Viking Funeral if i am not restricted by law

Put me on a large boat (I believe I heard some stories of those boats being their kings "Pyramids": ie. Taking years and years to build), fill it with my riches, slaves, women, pets, horses and weapons. Then build a pyre on it, set sail on it and set it on fire.
    That sounds neat.

What i had in mind, was that a statue be erected of me. The statue being my body plated in solid gold in a heroic pose. But i can only hope for so much.

Cremation, then snorted by certain people in my will. Whoever has the balls to do it gets my inheritance. Muwahahah my last fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Burn my corpse.
    Put my ashes in a big-ass firework.
    Fire the firework over the sea.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Cremation, for being less disgusting.

Deleted
    I want to be burned, but cremation isn't my ideal way. It's so... uh. >.<

Deleted
    Cremation, and no bloody headstone or crap like that.

Get me cremated, then scatter my ashes through out Allied carpets for the time they screwed me over once.

Creamation of course.

Deleted
    I want to have lots of that agent that stops decomposing flesh inserted in me then put into a sealed plastic casket (since plastic degrades slower then other materials, metal rusts) and then put into the ground so that when our ancestors find my casket in a few thousand years they can use their high-tech technology to revive me so that I can walk the world again.

Also, before anyone laughs at my idea, do you think cavemen thought that one day we'll build nuclear missles, live in skyscrapers that reach the clouds, surf the internet, only do hunting for sport and stuff like that? I think not.

clearly eaten coz thats normal.

Nah id donate my organs then be cremated.

I want to be frozen, only to be unfrozen in 500 years and then revived.

i dont really care..bury me in a pet cemetery so i can come back and kill people. or have arthas rez me as a DK..oh right...hes dead...
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    pet cemetery so i can come back and kill people
    Yes. That is the only true answer...how could I have been so blind? Although, it's Semetery in the book

By the time I'm dead I will have been already rich out of my mind, so I'm gonna have some fun:
    I'm going to have my remains preserved as best as possible and sent into space on a satellite in orbit. I will then have my lawyer make a nation-wide announcement that any person who can successfully retrieve my corpse and bring it back to earth in one piece can have all my belongings.
    Space-faring programs aren't allowed to compete.

Deleted
    I'd like to be put somewhere fun.
    Because I fear when you die, you actually don't, but you can't move anything(I know, it's stupid)

Cremation, burned, etc...The world is already overpopulated, plus I don't like the idea of being filled full of formaldehyde.

Cremation
    points if they do it viking style, otherwise scatter it on my middle school teachers car