Is it possible to force elements of Blizzard UI to show?

It's been a long time since I made myself a proper, my current UI is a bit ugly, with various addons added for functionality with no effort to make them flow visually due to lack of time.
    But I've found myself with a free weekend and my plan is to scrap the whole lot and set up a complete UI and settings from scratch, even as far as reseting the blizzard interface options and re-doing my keybinds/macros.

I plan to use the Blizzard raid frames (unless I really can't make them work in my UI and go for Grid instead) and am hoping to integrate the blizzard spell alert auras in to my power auras, which is where my question comes from.

Is there a way I can force the blizzard raid frames to show (bonus points if I can set how many people to show) and is there a way to force the Blizzard auras to show so I can plan around them.

The Blizzard auras I could potentially work around with the help of training dummys or creating a PA in the same place as the blizzard version to 'reserve' the screen space. Both of which are potentially a pain.
    Raid frames I could abuse battlegrounds or guildies, but I don't really want to do either of those.

for the raid frames, afaik you can do this, because the CompactRaidFrameContainer is shown by default, but it's parented to CompactRaidFrameManager which is hidden by default
    /run CompactRaidFrameContainer:SetParent(UIParent)
    not sure how to make it show fake people though

Thank you both for the help.

I don't think its possible to fool the raid frames in to thinking there are more people, so it turned out to only be partially useful.

I managed to get the overlays shown, though it felt a lot more hassle than it should have been for what it was. Had to use event trace to get the SPELL_ACTIVATION_OVERLAY_SHOW details, which was a pain.
    Then I put the wrong slashes in the texture path and it didn't recognise it, got the sound but nothing on the screen - took me a while to figure that bit out.