Moving the Blizzard special encounter bars?

Is there a way to move the bars that pop up in your UI for the special encounter mechanics... like the Corruption on Cho'gall, movement on Rhyolith, feathers on Alysrazor, etc. I just recently changed my UI around and now my top most action bar is covering over the bar and I can't see it.

Wow I didn't realize there were so many alternate addons out there. So do these disable the original bar or is there an option in the UI settings I have to check to disable the original one?

Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    Wow I didn't realize there were so many alternate addons out there. So do these disable the original bar or is there an option in the UI settings I have to check to disable the original one?
    Atramedes creates a second window which shows all members and their numbers of sound\feathers and I run it alongside some of the other addons to see other people's numbers for better raid awareness.

MoveAnything and RaidMechanicMove will move the existing Blizzard graphics to a different spot on the screen.

CustomPlayerPowerBarAlt and BetterPowerBarAlt, and the one I use SimplePowerBar will hide the Blizzard one and show their own custom looking Bar with numbers and percents instead of just the Blizzard Graphic.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator