World of Warcraft:Mist of Pandaria confirmed?Maybe?

Was on the Blizzcon forums and one of the MVPs Sixen who seems like he does a lot of stuff with blizzard(Guessing from what he always talks about) he said "Sounds to me like WoW 5.0... Announcement at BlizzCon 2011? I think so! ." in the General Discussion forums of Blizzcon in the thread called"Mists of Pandaria" .Is Blizz and their MVPs just messing with our heads still or is it a hinted confirm?Not really sure. http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/for...7096128?page=2
    Last edited by 38D8sauaauds8Y8A32YUshajd; 2011-08-05 at 01:27 AM.

titan: mist of pandaria

any chance of a source?
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

I think I've read somewhere that the only comment we got from Blizz was "we don't want to discuss that". Nothing yet confirmed. People just add 2+2.

This is dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut View Post
    any chance of a source?
    Like I said can't post links due to dang post count .Look up the General Discussion forums of the blizzard forum and look for page 2 of the thread called"Mists of Pandaria?" Edit: Lol just got enough posts for the link, put it up .

Quote Originally Posted by Cornstarched View Post
    Pandraia are from Warcraft. "Titan" has nothing to do with any of Blizzard's games.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

You got 10 you can post a link now
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    correct me if im wrong, but i think hes just an MVP, so i dont think he is related to blizzard , and cant confirm anything about the possible ex-pack.

So back to the question of the thread .Do you think it's just blizzard and their MVPs messing with our heads or it may be a real confirm(I thought it may be because blizzard likes to give out hints in ways that make you wonder )

---------- Post added 2011-08-05 at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goronpower View Post
    correct me if im wrong, but i think hes just an MVP, so i dont think he is related to blizzard , and cant confirm anything about the possible ex-pack.
    Bleh, maybe you're right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goronpower View Post
    You're right, MVPs have no connection to Blizzard and have no inside information. They're just forum posters that Blizzard has given special recognition.

It's an expansion..

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    You're right, MVPs have no connection to Blizzard and have no inside information. They're just forum posters that Blizzard has given special recognition.
    Lol well now I feel stupid for making this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post

It's an expansion..

No they have not. That screenshot is a photoshop of an admitted hoax that was made back in 2007.

Not that it really matters, the list completely falls apart once you hit expansion 3 where only 4/9 of the zones are correct in name, and none in level. Not a bad guess, but that's about it. And I seriously doubt they'd name the entire expansion after a 1-10 zone only experienced by one faction.

Having said that, I don't see any reason why Mists of Hyjal wouldn't be an expansion.
    Last edited by Falrinn; 2011-08-05 at 02:12 AM.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about all the disclaimers that list has received, it really has been the closest thing to spot on that the WoW timeline that has been produced. It's pretty much a given now that this next xpac WILL be the penultimate one it the games life and after all the stuff that's happened in the past prior to blizzcons and discoveries of "CATACLYSM" and wotlk it's pretty obvious that this will be the next expansion. I have no beef with it and i'm quite excited for something new and even more excited for the "Legion set" where i'm sure we'll be fighting sargeras and heading to argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post

It's an expansion..
    This "Picture" is fake, but yes to the looks of it, Mists of Pandaria will be our next expansion.. I'm not confirming it and don't go telling the world that it is forsure.. But the codes check out, and Blizzard doesn't Save names for Patches or Books, only expansions.

New Titan game is Mist of Pandaira... Come on Trolls lets get better then that... -_-
    Excited

Quote Originally Posted by Cornstarched View Post
    You know nothing of blizzard announcements!
    Can't we all just get along?

Mists will be a standalone mobile and/or social media game. Whether or not Pandaria will also be a zone in WoW is completely independent.
    Me: Where are you?
    Them: In front of AH
    Me: Orgrimmar has five AHs
    Them: ??
    Me: Sigh. Are you in Valley of Lag?

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    I don't care about all the disclaimers that list has received, it really has been the closest thing to spot on that the WoW timeline that has been produced.
    The. Guy. Who. Made. It. Admitted. It. Was. Fake.

Seriously, how much more evidence do you really need presented to you?

Also, you want to know why it's so accurate? Because it was made just before WotLK came out. We already knew all the TBC stuff and most of the WotLK zones.

Quote Originally Posted by toddiuszho View Post
    Mists will be a standalone mobile and/or social media game. Whether or not Pandaria will also be a zone in WoW is completely independent.
    I thought that at first because I didn't really look at the copyright. However, it's classified as being a trademark not only for computer game software but also disks, instruction guides, and mousepads. Why would they trademark all those things for a facebook/mobile game? If you ask me that just screams expansion.