Microsoft x6 sidewinder keyboard

so frustrated with this gaming keyboard.. asides from ghosting issues (which as far as i am aware.. is unfixable) it also has recently developed this painful
    habit of closing down everything whenever I touch any of the macro buttons or media keys.. even the volume slider... but the odd thing is, is that it only
    does this occasionally... I dont suppose anyone else has this issue? let alone a fix... lol

You can always go buy another keyboard... I have the same keyboard and recently noticed the macro buttons and sound dial is slow to respond when I boot up the computer, but it's probably just my computer getting slower. Otherwise it's been pretty good.

Logitec is always a good choice, I used their G15 or whatever the one is with the little screen and it rocks, too bad I spilled water on it and bought the MS one for a change of pace. Razr is also good but never tried it, read some reviews and seems decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    The x6 has a ghosting issue? tell me more?
    (planning to buy this one)

Deleted
    I have the X6 as well but never had any issues with it. It sounds like more of a driver issue or hardware conflict and less like an actual fault in the keyboard.

Anyhow, I'd recommend the X4 over the X6 to anyone unless they really see a use for the removable numpad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    I have the X6 as well but never had any issues with it. It sounds like more of a driver issue or hardware conflict and less like an actual fault in the keyboard.

Anyhow, I'd recommend the X4 over the X6 to anyone unless they really see a use for the removable numpad.
    but the X4 doesnt have 2 knobs....