10+ Year Old Account

Question Advice Needed: Holy Paladin - Tier combination!?

Greetings Mighty Paladins!

I seek advice from the many of you, so hope that you are able to. I just recently obtained the shoulder token from Cho'gall, this unlocked a good amount of combinations that interests me, and I need people to help me to the right choice.

We are aiming for a Healing set...

Combination #1: Tier11 Shoulders, Tier11 Chest + Tier12 Gloves, Tier12 Leggings. (Cheap Solution)

or

Combination #2: Tier11 Shoulders, Tier11 Gloves + Tier12 Leggings, Tier12 Chest. (Expensive Solution)

or

Combination #3: Tier11 Shoulder, Tier11 leggings + Tier12 Chest, Tier12 Gloves (Cheap solution)

Don't burn me too much for being unsure of my choice.

At the moment having: Fetish Greaves (leggings), Tier11 Gloves, Tier11 Chest, Tier11 Shoulders (Aiming for 2x Tier12)
    Last edited by Lochton; 2011-08-05 at 08:47 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Tier 11 2 piece isn't worth much, so you don't have to worry about keeping that one so just use whatever piece you have with best stats. however as the t12 2p is pretty powerfull I'd personally skip the chest as the offset one has haste, the head I know has haste (t12) but that obviously require you kill raggy and since there's no armory I have no idea if that'll happen soon. I know our holy paladin went for gloves & leggs (he originally went for chest instead of leggs until I pointed out the haste on chest offset) but he's aiming to replace one of 'em with the head piece.

I'm definitely going to be trying to get the T12 Helmet into my T12 4pc Combination, because like stated above, I'd much prefer Haste over Mastery.

As for your T11 Combination, it really just depends on what you have right now. I know you have the ZA pants, it looks like, you definitely want to get the Plate Healing pants that drop off of Halfus the Wyrmbreaker. I would advise getting into a Heroic Halfus (since it's pretty dang easy, as long as people know what they're doing). If getting into a BoT Raid is hard for you, just buy the T11 Pants for now and work your way into the raids.

---------- Post added 2011-08-05 at 08:33 PM ----------

In other words, I don't really feel it would be wise to buy the T11 Leggings, so I would go with Combo #1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks alot, I went with combination #1, seems to work quite well, now I can only wish that some would bring me more often into raids, hehe. Oh well, 1 cataclysm raid a week is better than none.

- Gehco
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..