Thread: Tha Dota 2

Tha Dota 2

Concept art looks amazing. Valve is a quality company with successful competitive games in the past. And now a one million dollar tournament at GamesCom. I'm pumped for this game.

Deleted
    they have a pretty hard competition and depending on how they will do their cash-system (one time, get everything or f2p and unlock etc) they will rise and fall I guess. But I'm looking forward to it, too. A big company taking on the youngsters...

Deleted
    I have a feeling though that they may adopt the same system they used for Team Fortress 2 after all it was a proven success. So release the game for the normal fee of £39.99 or what not, and then offer ingame unlocks for additional money. After a few years have passed when the game has stopped selling so many copies make it free to play and increase the ingame store tenfold.

I hope they'll use the same system as LoL. Well... I can pay for the game once too. Can't wait to see the gameplay!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ament-and-date!

Stop making repeat threads and use the search function.

10+ Year Old Account
    you need to post more in the rage thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    you need to post more in the rage thread
    Got locked, thanks for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ament-and-date!

Stop making repeat threads and use the search function.
    He's making a general statement about the game and that thread is about the tournament specifically. This isn't a repeat thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    He's making a general statement about the game and that thread is about the tournament specifically. This isn't a repeat thread.
    Seemed pretty aimed at the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pro View Post
    Concept art looks amazing. Valve is a quality company with successful competitive games in the past. And now a one million dollar tournament at GamesCom. I'm pumped for this game.

I just hope that it's P2P. That way we'll get more dedicated people and more content for it so it will melt LoL and unite all HoN players into 1 game. Just to kill all LoL vs HoN BS

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    I just hope that it's P2P. That way we'll get more dedicated people and more content for it so it will melt LoL and unite all HoN players into 1 game. Just to kill all LoL vs HoN BS
    Yeah... HoN players are totally the favorite community of the Internet /sarcasm

DOTA 2 is going to rule!

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Yeah... HoN players are totally the favorite community of the Internet /sarcasm
    I'm saying that both communities suck, nothing else

Will there be hats?