I need a new Keyboard

Well, the time has come where I need to replace my Logitech G15 and I need a really good keyboard. So, what shall I get? Convince me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Well, the time has come where I need to replace my Logitech G15 and I need a really good keyboard. So, what shall I get? Convince me
    Whats wrong with it?

The screen's stopped working, so have all of the lights (and no, it's not a software issue or anything) even some of the buttons have stopped working

Buy a new G15 since you've gotten used to it and have software already configured.

Or if you don't need the display, check out G110 as well as it's cheaper and has very similar feel to it with some extras added. That's what I got after my G15 broke (third time pouring my drink glass on it was the charm).
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Keyboards, In my point of view. Depend mostly on what you are used to. You can have an advanced typer doing 100WPM and give him or her a different type of keyboard their words per min will drop drastically, until they get used to it, of course. If you would ask me, Id suggest getting the same thing, That is if you wanna jump right back into action instead of getting a hang of the new features / difference the keyboard will have.

5$ walmart special.
    You 200$ keyboard guys are crazy :P

Deleted
    microsoft sidewinder x4

nice price and i dont think logitech g110 or razer lycosa are much "better"...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbekannt View Post
    microsoft sidewinder x4

nice price and i dont think logitech g110 or razer lycosa are much "better"...
    I concur.

Sure, you can spend 60-80 dollars on a keyboard but why bother when a 40 dollar keyboard is just as good. Microsoft X4 ftw. Unless you want a mechanical one, that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    I concur.

Sure, you can spend 60-80 dollars on a keyboard but why bother when a 40 dollar keyboard is just as good. Microsoft X4 ftw. Unless you want a mechanical one, that is...
    x6 is 6 more GBP and has a better layout imo.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is my favorite keyboard, only costs around $100 - $120.