View Poll Results: Which would you rather play?

Voters
42. This poll is closed
  • Batman MMORPG

8 19.05%
  • Stone AGE MMORPG

23 54.76%
  • Current DAy MMORPG

11 26.19%
    10+ Year Old Account

Which would you rather play?

Would you rather play a Batman, Stone Age, or Current day MMORPG?
    Haters gun be hatin'

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    stone age, why?
    current day would be real life, even gta style it'd get dull quick,
    batman would be ok, except it's an mmo and you'd have too many batmans! (also superhero mmo's just seem odd to me unless they have a MASSIVE map)((because you end up with more superheroes than civilians))
    stone age I'd get to club a mammoth to death, and other things that sound interesting

I dont get it? Why Batman, why Stone Age?
    Well still gonna answer i'd play stone age one rather than others u wrote, if i understand it right.

Deleted
    Wait what? Why would we want to play either? Batman? WTF.
    Not sure if serious.

Deleted
    I already live in the current, stone age would be fucking boring so I guess playing a dude with a mask sounds okay

Are there dinosaurs in the stone age one?

Form a tribe! Fight off the sharp tooth! Hunt the long neck!

for whatever reason, i picture a stoneage mmorpg as focussing on your tribe/guild... developing your settlement, creating basic weaponry and tools to help fend off wildlife and acquire necessities of life like food, water, and herbs, etc.

seems like it could be quite fun if it was well designed.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of those...

rift is what i would rather play

Diablo 3. None of the others apply to me.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Are there dinosaurs in the stone age one?

Form a tribe! Fight off the sharp tooth! Hunt the long neck!
    There were no dinosaurs in the stone age, the movies lied to you.

Honestly, none.

Current Day, if done correctly. Batman is an obvious no because there just wouldn't be enough to do. DCUO is a much better approach than JUST Batman. I'm saying "no" to Stone Age because we've already had lots of MMO's with 'primitive' technology. I would love to a really good MMO take place in the Modern World. Just look at The Secret Life. I would love an MMO like Prototype where you're a super powered being in the modern world, but not the spandex hero kind. Just regular people that climb buildings, shoot lasers, etc.. I think games that take place in the modern setting and fill this criteria really give you a sense of how amazing the powers are. You get a much better picture.

Deleted
    There is great potential in all 3 choices, I do however prefer the "old times" towards the new. If I wanted to emerge myself in modern day I would just go outside.

Rofl, I hope the leading Stone Age voters are trolling you, OP. That's a guaranteed setting I will NOT play. Boring, boring, boring, boring, boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Would you rather play a Batman, Stone Age, or Current day MMORPG?
    Most would be pretty boring. The idea is cool, but if you think you can keep making content about any of those you need to get yourself checked.

A modern MMO is TBA in 2012..."The Secret Life". It has most of the known cultures of modern world in it.

Modern sounds stupid
    Batman, eh... basically DCUO which failed, so no.

Stone Age. Now that sounds interesting. I'd imagine the game to be like "Island Troll Tribes" if anyone has ever played the WC3 custom map.