Poll: And the Queen of all MMOS is...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how are the raids in dcuo? I think i have seen one raid from there personally i only leveled my character to max then quit :P Compared to rift how is the raiding? Watched one raiding video on dcuo just looked like a bunch of guys running around not really "group" content but I hope they change that. DCUO had a TON of potential.

Mmm Bias forums is Bias

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
    We all know that its either rift or DC universe online. since they are both new mmos and released this year.
    What?

They are in competition for second because they are new? No.

DDO & Aion are actually competing for second place.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

DCUO and Rift are not the only MMOs released this year. Not to mention that this logic doesn't make any sense to begin with.

If you are looking for the second most popular MMORPG according to sub base (not counting f2p or b2p) is AION.
    If you are looking for the closest p2p MMO to WoW I say Rift (again not counting f2p or b2p).

ps. nothing against f2p or b2p models, I just try to them put into context.

Deleted
    The King and Queen and the rest of the court is Maple Story if going by Sub numbers.

I played DCUO for the free month. Was pretty good fun. I dont think jumping of a building and crashing into the ground ever got old. Flying about in my Top Hat and trenchcoat with some twin gun action going was all manner of awesome. Even tho i bought it full price and three days later if was half price (Fuck you steam!) it was worth the money for the month. I never went further than that tho mainly down a more than a few annoying things in the game.

Rift i still love. So out of the two i have to vote for than.

As folk have said tho Aion is No.2 atm. Its got around 4 million subs unless google has lied to me.