Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What Gaming Mouse Should I Buy?

I am looking to buy a gaming mouse for World of Warcraft. I'm debating between the Steel Series Cataclysm Gaming Mouse or the Razer Naga. I hear good things about both but I also here the Steel Series one is a bit to big. Any advice on which one to get, or are there others out there that are also good? I play both arena and do raids so I really have no preference for using the mouse for one specific part.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naga for WoW, accept no substitutes.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    MX518. Still the best for me. Since ... ever, I guess.

Razer Naga. /endthread

I like my Mamba. Not as many buttons but It just feels wonderful in my hands. =D

Hands down the Naga.

I got the cataclysm mouse, no complaints at all.

To be sure its the naga with the 14 buttons on the left side?

Deleted
    http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryID.35208800

Naga, hands down the best MMO mouse ever to exist

Quote Originally Posted by TruekidPVP View Post
    I am looking to buy a gaming mouse for World of Warcraft. I'm debating between the Steel Series Cataclysm Gaming Mouse or the Razer Naga. I hear good things about both but I also here the Steel Series one is a bit to big.
    Try both in store first before buying anything. Both are really strangely shaped compared to regular mice, and might not be good for you.

Steelseries Cata mouse is too wide and flat for me for example, cant get grip of it if your playing style includes sometimes picking up the mouse and moving it on the pad. Naga is damn tiny like all Razer mice and quite hard to use for people with big hands. Overall Naga was something I could get used to unlike Steelseries Cata, but I still dont like it that much.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Well for further advice I'm 15 to now veyr large hands XD

Deleted
    What grip do you use btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Moniequel View Post
    What grip do you use btw?
    Grip? What do you mean by that?

Deleted
    If you have massive plate hands as you say, I tried the Steelseries Cataclysm mouse in a store and I have to say it's HUUUUUUUGEEEE! I didn't buy it, i'm still a massive advocate of the old Logitech G5, but for a larger handed gamer, i'd say that's the one to go for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TruekidPVP View Post
    Grip? What do you mean by that?

The Palm Grip
    The Claw Grip
    The Fingertip Grip

My hands are kinda big, so I use the Fingertip.

I LOVE my Naga. Best investment ever!

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    The Palm Grip
    The Claw Grip
    The Fingertip Grip

My hands are kinda big, so I use the Fingertip.
    All Razer mice including Naga are bit hard to use with palm or claw grip if you have big hands, fingertip grip is only one you can use. I used to play with palm grip before, and learning the tiny Naga took weeks. Still not comfortable with it, but I can play with it. Although to be honest I'm considering going back to good old Microsoft Sidewinder and just keybind better for left hand.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

what ever you get do not buy the steel series wow mouse, the friggin finish is coming off on mine from normal use, where i make contact with is the metal finish is gone and its bare white plastic, over priced pos

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you want. 2 buttons, 17 buttons, pick whichever you like.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

the naga sucks if you have anything bigger then a small childs hand size. Since my hand is huge i went for the steel series because of the size