Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Paragon Live Raid - Totalbiscuit commentary

http://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit?ut...www.paragon.fi

Seems like a big weekend for streams with this and the EU battlenet invitational, watching Paragon's stream until WoW games start streaming

have fun.

Deleted
    Thank you for letting us know.

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome! ty!

sigh, if only it wasnt TB

Deleted
    GERU????????

This is great stuff

Nice to actually see Ragnaros 25 H with a walkthrough commentary.

so how come rakez does way more dps than everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    sigh, if only it wasnt TB
    No kidding, his typical whining self, he's tried like 6 times to complain about stuff so far but when looking to the other guy for approval of his bitching he keeps getting shut down.

Watching Paragon raid? Like eating chocolate cake.

Watching Paragon raid while listening to Totalbiscuit whinging on? Like eating chocolate cake. That's been vomited on by a dinosaur.

Quote Originally Posted by kardar View Post
    so how come rakez does way more dps than everyone else?
    Aas Verdisha said, there's a lot of bugs with Recount in Firelands for some reason which sometimes shows a player doing twice as much damage on some attacks than they actually are so for example, every Obliterate critting 70k would be showing as 140k on recount.

Yeah total biscuit only got popular from showing cata beta before everyone else, i can't believe people still watch that channel now.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    there wont be any games streamed fyi, blizzard es #1 and hadn't installed wow on the pcs so mega delays

Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Yeah total biscuit only got popular from showing cata beta before everyone else, i can't believe people still watch that channel now.
    Even then his videos were pointless...He always claimed that the instances were terribly hard and took hours to finish...meanwhile I was clearing them in < 30minutes minus HoO. He was by far the worst commentator for the beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyCape View Post
    No kidding, his typical whining self, he's tried like 6 times to complain about stuff so far but when looking to the other guy for approval of his bitching he keeps getting shut down.
    Loving it, hope TB keeps managing to embarrass himself this badly for the whole thing. Might finally get him to go back to something he's actually good at.

Haha check his history before making dumbass comments

He has more followers since he stopped playing

But yeah its a bit yawn the way he trusts to get people to stag the game of now that he's quite, he's got a ridiculous axe to grind with blizz
    Last edited by cheesepls; 2011-08-06 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's still a pretty entertaining guy, when he doesn't talk about Wow.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hate is strong in this one...

Also, some of his work long before Cata was already well known in the community. I still remember everyone laughing hard at "Kungen tanks all!"

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    He's still a pretty entertaining guy, when he doesn't talk about Wow.
    This, though IMO he's a tad short sighted on the whole Diablo thing. Lots of sky is falling there too (according to him). Not that I judge him for having a different opinion than mine. But anyway that's another story.

I enjoy his WTF is? series, I've bought a handful of games thanks to him but also turned away from others thanks to him. The recent 2 with Limbo and the Space gravity platformer were funny but then I usually get hilarious when death counts pile up. Same thing happened to his and Mike B's vids on Super Meat Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Aas Verdisha said, there's a lot of bugs with Recount in Firelands for some reason which sometimes shows a player doing twice as much damage on some attacks than they actually are so for example, every Obliterate critting 70k would be showing as 140k on recount.
    Not just in Firelands, and its a combatlog bug, not just recount. I experienced it loads of times while levelling my mage last week(it was only in instances though). Its just getting logged twice, if you use MSBT for combat text, you'll see when it doublelogs by it showing [hits 2] after attacks that only hit once(Arcane Blast being an example). This is the same bug that causes the inflated WoL logs(42k sub rogue on Baleroc 10man, or some guy doing more damage to Shannox H than there is health in the fight overall)

Quote Originally Posted by cheesepls View Post
    Haha check his history before making dumbass comments

He has more followers since he stopped playing

But yeah its a bit yawn the way he trusts to get people to stag the game of now that he's quite, he's got a ridiculous axe to grind with blizz
    My opinion doesn't equal fact, dumb ass.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.