Suggestion: 3 tiers of dungeons and raids.

Seems to me that everything in wow is either to hard or to easy and this is one of the major reasons creating such a hostile environment in the game.I think it would be better if dungeons and raids had a Normal,Heroic,Legendary (Easy,medium,hard) setting instead of just Normal and Heroic with scaling gear.Would let ppl new to the dungeons and raids ease into them w/o it being too hard to be fun then once they got the hang of them they could do the heroic ones which would be more of a challenge and if they were very good players they could do the legendary ones for even greater challenges and rewards.

I suppose to make RDF less painfull the 3 diffrent Tiers could have ilvl reqs.

Well thats it Disagree? Agree? Let me know.

P.S. There is no need for someone to say this post has been done already.Im sure it probably has been.Im sure most posts are repeats.But this is "My" post and im not scrolling through all the forums that ever were to see if someone else did it already

This is the way it was in Wrath. 10m normal = easy. 10m HM = 25m normal = medium. 25m HM = hard.

The easiest level was taken away when shared lockouts were brought in. However, I believe Blizz decided not to reintroduce this easy level because players were complaining about raids being too accessible. Instead the easier level is now supposed to be the old tier, which fixes the other problem of people not visiting old raids enough.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source