Deleted

Live Paragon Raid

Does anyone know if there's an Offline recording of the Live Paragon raid from last night for people that missed it?

Been looking around but can't seem to find one anywhere, and most of their other live raids get recorded by someone.

Thanks in advance!

Should be on TotalBiscuit's Twitch account

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, yes! Thank you for this! I missed it and thought it wasn't recorded!

Did it go any better than the Nihilum live sunwell raid when they repeatedly wiped?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morsei View Post

That's the one, thanks! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Did it go any better than the Nihilum live sunwell raid when they repeatedly wiped?
    Ehm... Nope! ;p

Gah the replay is laggy. Nothing on the internet ever seems to work properly.

Deleted
    He's uploading it to YT in parts I believe - part 1 just went up.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Not really.

Not really sure what was going on. Usually the early bosses are easier, although we sometimes wipe on them. Ragnaros from the get-go felt like it was doomed to fail. Quite a few "new" players who have never done the fight. Add in the normal failures and that's pretty much what happened. I'm not making excuses though, it's a goddamn hard boss and we wipe a lot on it every week.

Going to continue on Tuesday night with a more standard setup. Will see if there'll be a stream of that.