Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Damnit someone beat me to mentioning AQ40 Even if it was thier second choice

AQ40 rules

Ulduar was good too. I also enjoyed Naxxramas in fairness

ZG Definately.

MC and BWL were just dark brown, organge, reds. Dull dark colours with linear bosses and while BWL had interesting mechanics the MC mechanics were very boring and annoying.

Then ZG comes out!

Lush colours!
    Well itemised gear (Even if it was blues)!
    Non linear!
    Interesting bosses!
    Hakkar Whispers you!?
    Fun fights!

Ah good times, even if it had far far too much trash everyone loved ZG.

Gonna have to say Kara and Ulduar.
    I could never decide which I liked the most.

Blackwing Lair
    "While the proud child remembers his father that died, the cycle continues with vengeance alive in his eyes." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRLl2...feature=relmfu Immortal Technique Ft. Ill Bill - War Is My Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    BWL then Hyjal
    I got a group together and cleared Hyjal the other day for nostalgia's sake - and because I was running at 6 FPS on minimum graphics when I first cleared it and never really got to see the zone anyway :P
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Ulduar
    2. Firelands
    3. The t11 raids (Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds)

Honorable mention to Black Temple and Karazhan.
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2011-08-08 at 07:53 AM.

I must be the only one who actually liked ToC! Yeah, the armor was lame looking but holy crap, no trash, just bosses!

Deleted
    Old Naxxaramas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustakrakish View Post
    I must be the only one who actually liked ToC! Yeah, the armor was lame looking but holy crap, no trash, just bosses!
    ToC was actually a really awesome raid, simple but awesome scenery with great textures, unique bosses, AMAZING music and overall a very unique take on a raid. Heroic Northrend Beasts is still one of my favorite fights of all time. The problem was that it was a very short raid and the ONLY raid in t9, so we were stuck farming it (sometimes 4 times in one week) for a very long time. It put a bad taste in peoples mouths, but I think it's a really radical raid, it would have been phenomenal if paired with another larger one.

Also, I love t9 armor. Pchow.

Black Temple
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

Favorite raid- Blackwing Lair, Favorite boss fight- Vaelastrasz.

1. Ulduar
    2. Karazhan
    3. BWL
    4. old ZG
    5. BT

for me

Everyone's gonna bite my head off, but my first time in ICC was pretty legit.

Deleted
    Karazhan and Ulduar

Deleted
    onyxia i guess, first raid i did

I had a great time in icc for the first few months and an even better time when i started raiding 25 man heroics. but i quit about july of 2010 for a few months since a raid for 1 year is bad
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

i liked ulduar and kara

BWD hm and ICC hm. There's a lot of great mechanics in the newer raids that wasn't present in the older raids. Also Kara, but that'll be because it was my first raid.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

i must say i didnt raid much in tbc but kara was my overall favo with uldaur as a close second.

10+ Year Old Account
    ulduar ofc <3 loved that instance so much