Screen keeps going black.

Hey, I just downloaded wow on this computer and when I join tol barad and twin peaks(maybe more) the screen will turn black then come back on, then turn black come back on, then it will turn black then a lighter shade of black. After all of this it will then blue screen.

I downloaded a video card driver and it is now updated. All of my settings are on low.

Should I put my resolution on 800x600? Or is there a different way to fix this?

sounds like over heating or a dying Graphics card what temps are you running at at what graphic card do you have you can also dust of your gpu fan with a can of air

I think its just an onboard card. Why would it only be in tol barad and twin peaks though? Its not in Alterac valley or Isle of conquest.

hmm its a bit tricky then if it only happens in TB and TP Do you have a any problems in other games? and did you properly uninstall your old gfx card drivers b4 you installed the new drivers it culd be that there are old parts of the drivers still left on the system and the old drivers interfere with the new ones

Tb and TP are new and more graphically demanding than older maps. So overheating of the GPU might still be the issue.
    Does the problem also occur when in the new firelands zones?

I really don't know I only have been pvping. Also I don't have any other games on the computer im only going to be using it for maybe five days. Just figured i'd download wow since it only takes an hour or so to download.

Turn of multisampling (if you havent done this already) and lower resolution a bit. Maybe it helps, lowering other settings might help too, like texture quality.