Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

A city me and a buddy of mine made.

This is my house I guess, it's very far away from the City. If you look REALLY closely you can see there is a creeper in my house. >.<
    Last edited by Tilie; 2011-08-08 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilie View Post

A city me and a buddy of mine made. There is a lot more of it, I'll post more screenshots later.
    Thumbs up, thats nice really .

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Slanyou View Post
    Yes creating an online server with your friends is free and doable, if you do it like me you can host using Hemachi and Minecraft server.exe

If you want further infomation to do it free, feel free to PM me. you dont need to buy a server to host it for you. As I sayd it can be done free .
    Thanks for letting me know havent bought it just yet, is there a way to just play with one other person built in? At first thats all im gonna be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    Thanks for letting me know havent bought it just yet, is there a way to just play with one other person built in? At first thats all im gonna be doing.
    You wanna play with one pal? if thats the question then yes, simply buy the game.
    download it (can be done here: http://www.minecraft.net/download.jsp)
    Install it + the minecraftserver.exe then create a new folder for your minecraft server (call it minecraft server) put the minecraft server in there, open it.
    Download Hemachi (google it). create a new network.
    then simply open minecraft and type in your hemachi IP, and your pal should do the same when his on your hemachi network. and youre in.

It requires for youre pal that you have opened the minecraft server before he can play (same as you) because its an online server hosted on YOUR pc using the minecraftserver.exe program.

If you dont get it as I sayd if you have bought it and DL'ed it PM me and I can try help you further.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Really... adf.ly link..

Also, it is not that pack, it is a mod.
    What? Can you not see my link? Works fine for me. It may not be like the picture posted but at least it looks pretty good in the 256x256 version. It's a nice alternative until they find what they're looking for.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    What? Can you not see my link? Works fine for me. It may not be like the picture posted but at least it looks pretty good in the 256x256 version. It's a nice alternative until they find what they're looking for.
    I think he was hating on the download links within the texture pack post. Don't know what his issue is as seemingly every Minecraft mod and texture pack thread uses adf.ly

Quote Originally Posted by Zarim View Post
    Amidoinitrite?
    EW: Default textures. /cringe

---------- Post added 2011-08-08 at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I think he was hating on the download links within the texture pack post. Don't know what his issue is as seemingly every Minecraft mod and texture pack thread uses adf.ly
    Unless he's the creator of the pack he shouldn't be posting adf.ly links.

Unless he's the creator of the pack he shouldn't be posting adf.ly links.
    There is no adf.ly when you click the link. It takes you straight to the thread.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

10+ Year Old Account
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

There is no adf.ly when you click the link. It takes you straight to the thread.
    Before I brought it up, there was. I assume he edited it out to avoid infraction

Before I brought it up, there was. I assume he edited it out to avoid infraction
    Honestly, I clicked edit to see if something was wrong with the link, which nothing was, and instead of clicking cancel I hit save. Same thing I just did with this post.

Quit whining.
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2011-08-09 at 12:23 AM.

Honestly, I clicked edit to see if something was wrong with the link, which nothing was, and instead of clicking cancel I hit save. Same thing I just did with this post.

Quit whining.
    Yeah, like you wouldn't be mad about someone else trying to make money off your creation. Not that I made photo-realism but it's illegal under copyright.

Yeah, like you wouldn't be mad about someone else trying to make money off your creation. Not that I made photo-realism but it's illegal under copyright.
    Yeah, I like Chinese food too.

Anyways...

Here are a few screenshots of a Portal world I am working on using the Portal Gun Mod.

Here is their Mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...coming-to-smp/

Came across a shader mod for water reflection a few weeks back...at the time it was rough but the guy has smothed out the problems and you can get awsome looking water with full reflection

which you can download at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-shader-alpha/

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Came across a shader mod for water reflection a few weeks back...at the time it was rough but the guy has smothed out the problems and you can get awsome looking water with full reflection

which you can download at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-shader-alpha/
    That's incredibly interesting, reminds me of a pic I found once