Enchants I just noticed were out there...

I just recently saw a 50 int to bracer chant and 65 haste to bracer chant. I thought I had all of the enchants but apparently not. Can anyone tell me the best place to get these and if there's anymore like them.

50 int to bracers is a random world drop. never seen the 65 haste to bracer. check wowhead.
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

10+ Year Old Account
    Can get it at the enchanting trainer, costs 5 h shards IIRC.

All 3 primary stat to bracer enchants are BOE world drops. They average 2-3k each on the US-Deathwing horde AH.

Deleted
    Formula: Enchant Bracer - Agility
    Formula: Enchant Bracer - Mighty Intellect
    Formula: Enchant Bracer - Major Strength

These 3 are world BoE drops - hard to farm, so check out the AH. 5K on my server, guessing that varies a lot.

Formula: Enchant Bracer - Greater Speed costs 5 Heavenly shard from the twilight highlands enchanting vendor.

thanks everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Formula: Enchant Bracer - Greater Speed costs 5 Heavenly shard from the twilight highlands enchanting vendor.
    Simple note, all the cata profession pattern are buyable in orgrimmar and stormwind now. no longer need to go to twilight highlands. (same thing with the cogwheel gems for the engineering goggles)

Yeah I didn't mean to say 65 haste one. I do have that one just not the 50 stats to bracers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalGoblin View Post
    Simple note, all the cata profession pattern are buyable in orgrimmar and stormwind now. no longer need to go to twilight highlands. (same thing with the cogwheel gems for the engineering goggles)
    Good to know Never noticed a vendor in Org before, bought all mine a long time ago!