Demenology and Haste

I've browsed through many threads on this topic but I am still left with a question. I ran a SIM on my character and mastery pulls ahead compared to haste. Does this mean I should ignore the 1193 corruption threshold and the 1573 Immolate threshold and just stack mastery?

If someone would be kind enough to run a SIM on my character and let me know. I'm not too advanced with Simcraft. I just know how to import and sim lol

I don't want to be rude, but with a little effort you can do it by yourself.

Simply import your char to chardev an modify your gear and save it. Then import your char into Simcraft and run the test and see.

If mastery pulls ahead in a simulation, chances are you will do better dps by doing what it says. That said, there are two school of thought on demo, one side likes to hit the 1993 haste cap for the extra corruption tick before stacking mastery, the other goes all out on mastery. All-out mastery seems to pull slightly ahead on most sims, but in reality the actual dps difference between the two is rather small and mostly up to a personal preference.