Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Shetani watched as the creature in front of her showed its true face. He was like nothing she'd never seen before, but yet she knew what he was. He was a demon. She showed her his twisted body, tail and wings and all. She looked away for a moment, disgusted by what she saw.

When the demon forced her eyes on him and buried his claw into her cheek she sobbed quietly. It was nothing but a charade to survive, she didn't enjoy playing a helpless victim one bit but kept her resigned look in her eyes, forcing a tear out of the corner of her eyes.

"Hexes and juju. We practice both shadow magic and manipulate nature around us to strengthen us. It's old and extremely powerful. Now, please, let us go! We have not caused you any harm, we mean only well. We saved you... Please, save us now. We will leave quietly."
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-08-17 at 07:16 PM. Reason: derp

"Nature you say? This is interesting. Why don't you show me some of it? I won't kill you if you can teach me something that is of value to me."

The demon stood up and took a few steps back. The rune on Shetani's chest folded, split itself and crawled along her body, moving to her wrists. Two new runes were formed that would allow the demon to shackle her should she try anything, but as of now the troll was relieved from the hold spell.

Shetani glared at the demon but still nodded. The spell that got hold of her seemed to pull back, allowing her to move again. She noted that the runes did not disappear but simply relocate themselves to her wrists. He wasn't letting her go just yet. She did not enjoy this one bit, but she would have to demonstrate.

"There is so much death around us, but we will try our best."

Shetani stumbled up on her feet and snorted. She focused her attention on her surroundings and once again started searching the forest with her mind. She took note of every flower and herb, every bush and tree. Whatever life she could find in the nature around her she harvested and reigned in to claim as her own. She drew a deep breath, energized by the stolen powers. Shetani looked at the demon and smirked. She would have preferred to use her newly acquired energy to dissolve the demon's face, but it would not have been very wise. She'd have to play by his rules, if only for a moment.
    Shetani focused on a tree beside them. It had died long ago and was rotting from the inside. The troll did not care much for the inside of the tree right now, but instead looked to the dead branches on the top of it. She sent a small part of her energy to them, sparking a temporary life form inside them at her command. They branches reached down, crackling and dropping tiny, withered parts in the process. The tallest branches reached down to touch the demon, moving its grasps around his torso, playfully trying to grab hold of him. Shetani then sent the rest of her energy out to the rest of the trees around them. Every branch started moving, reaching for the spectator. They did not try to harm him, only demonstrate their powers. Shetani smiled before she let go of all the invisible links spreading from her brain. The branches suddenly stopped moving and straightened themselves. They had gone back to their original positions as if nothing had ever happened.

Kalyssad watched the spectacle unfold before his eyes and was still intrigued. As the breaches reached for him he got tense for a short moment but he knew as soon as they would really grab a hold of him he could stop the troll in an instant so he calmed down again. As the branches straightened themselves, the demon realized that he wouldn't really learn something from that display. He had to know more about that strange woman's background. Finding a unique and strange form of magic has enabled him to enslave a dragon once. Maybe he would be able to enhance his knowledge again.

"So, this was not unimpressive, but I I must admit can't really grasp your magic yet. So I have another question for you. Who taught you this? You can be honest with me. I won't tell anybody about this and your dealings and our ways will separate again. As you can imagine I couldn't care less if you go around and gnaw on corpses or defile souls. I am just curious. I will be nice to you I promise. Tell me your story. Why don't you start with a name? I am Kalyssad."

As he talked to the troll in his sweetest voice, the demon used no magics but just his natural charms. He would have an effect on the troll no matter how lunatic she was. She was a female after all. To help her relax the sayaad unbound her from the runes while he asked her for her name. He would get his information.

Shetani glared at the demon, her expression on her face reeking of resentment. 'Not unimpressive', huh? Well, hand us something more than dead wood and we could have shown what we truly are made of, you vile abomination. She did not speak her mind though, not in her current position. She had no experience with creatures like him, and she was still kept as his prisoner of some sort.

Despite his words she still relaxed somewhat when he had finished speaking. It seemed she'd managed to appeal to some strange, soft side of the demon. He had undone her magic shackles from her wrists and spoke to her in a very unexpected, kind tone. Shetani had been preparing herself for death, when in fact it seemed he did not mean her any harm after all. Perhaps he's not as revolting as we first thought...

"If you must know, our name is Shetani. We were taught by ourselves, our father, and the lone witch doctor of the south. We fought long and hard to acquire all this training, so if you think we will reveal all our magic secret to some demon you are sadly mistaken."

"Some Demon?"

The demons facial features hardened for a moment. Calling Kalyssad the Tempter, Spymaster of the Legion "some demon" was unheard of. But he would have to stay polite so his face smiled at the troll again as he continued,...

I thought it would be easier for someone with your magic capabilities to figure out what kind of being you are facing. You saw me dissolving into mist, summoning fire and transforming my body. You should know that something like that is not known by some demon. That certain demon could still incinerate a living thing of the site of a female troll in seconds. But yet that demon still does not charr everybody he meets to ashes. One should not try such a creature's patience. So Shetani, you taught yourself? Or should I say yourselves? We are not as different. You should really trust me. If you lust for power maybe I could teach you some things in exchange. Or even give you a very precious gift. Think about it, my lovely Shetani."

The sweet voice of the demon almost made this statement not sound like a threat.

"So what you are saying is that if we do not cooperate, you will turn us to ash?"

Shetani spoke to Kalyssad in quite a neutral tone, as if she only wondered if she had understood him correctly. She did not feel as much resentment or anxiety around him anymore, but she still understood what he was doing. This new, almost loving side of the creature in front of her was a charade she'd seen plenty of times before. It was a show she herself was capable of putting on whenever she needed to. Shetani was a woman after all, and that was something she figured she'd be a fool to not take full advantage of. And just then she had to stop herself from letting out a low chuckle to herself. The technique in question could indeed be practiced by two.

She met the demon's eyes with her own, but this time with an almost vulnerable hint to them. She looked down the ground and drew a deep, resigning breath. She even managed to tremble on her breath audibly before exhaling. She still kept staring down the ground and slouched down on the dirty ground, as if she'd almost given up. She spoke with a voice that was noticeably softer and somehow, more natural.

"Yes. At first I only learned from watching our father and trying to do what we saw him doing. It was not until much later, when I...made new friends, that I truly started learning. But...if we tell you of our magic, will you share yours?"

Shetani looked back up at Kalyssad with the same expression on her face, hoping that appeasing his charade would make him trust her in return. She almost smiled at him, although she could not determine if it was because of being immersed in the new part she was playing, or if the demon's charm had been stronger than she thought.

The demon listened carefully to the troll's explanations.

"So you are posessed somehow. That makes it difficult for me to get to you. Be glad that you are that way."

The demon pondered about his possibilities. But he concluded quickly that every enhancement other than his own magic would serve him well. He thought not only of the pathetic Azeroth but also other future conquests. If this world was consumed by the Legion this knowledge could very well be lost forever. And since he was immortal, a fact which he was more aware of than before his exploits in the dream, made the decision even easier. Done pondering, the sayaad rose hid voice:

"Well to be perfectly honest, it is kind of unlikely you can learn most of my magic. It is acquired through the twisting nether. And you can't reach that place that easily. And even if you could it would change you and maybe your friends forever."

The demon grinned, when an idea suddenly formed in his mind. A cold devious grin that would send shivers down the spine of nearly every observer, but the demon was sure that this particular one wouldn't mind.

"But,... I have learned magics that differ from our native demonic arts. Those you could very well learn. In fact, I think they could be very useful for you. Now say, do you have any particular feelings for the Horde?"

The demon removed a small leather pouch from his belt that made a rattling sound as he threw it up a bit in the air and caught it.

"I would need an alive volunteer to demonstrate this magic. And I could use a new disguise, and while we travel together, a troll disguise would be particularly useful, don't you think?."

Shetani remained silent for a long while. She still sat on the ground, trying to look as miserable as possible with her head kept low and her back hunched over. Her arms were dug down into the dirt beneath her, her entire body signaling submission. Although she remained in character, she still peered up curiously at Kalyssad as he mentioned the other form of magic, and the mention of a new disguise. She struck a few tendrils of her hair from her face and smiled gently at him, tilting her head to the side of her shoulder.

"Please, Kalyssad. Do whatever you desire to them, we would only be happy to witness whatever you'd have in store for them. Lead the way, we will follow."

Shetani reached up a hand at the demon in hopes that he would help her up on her feet again.

"My my. How opportunistic. I bet you are a real snake in the grass. Would you mind playing a little piece with me? We have to get those pesky trolls out of their camps for what I intend to do."

Kalyssasd grabbed a bow from one of the dead elves and gestured Shetani to follow him. After about an hour of careful tracking Kalyssad found a small troll outpost. The crest of shadows marked it as held by the darkspear. A good bit away from the base the demon and the troll kneeled in the tall grass.

"So my dear. You will now play an innocent victim being chased by an evil night elven ranger. That should make them hunt me. Then I will overpower them and we have what we need. I will keep them alive so we will have whatever we need fresh. But first things first."

The demon grinned as he grabbed Shetani's arm and violently ripped off one of Shetani's sleeves. As the cloth tore, it nearly exposed one of Shetani's breasts. The demon took one of his sharp claws and dragged it along the troll's now exposed upper arm. A shallow cut slowly oozed blood onto her naked skin, as the demon licked his hand clean, grinning. The two of them were partners now, but the sayaad still wanted her to know that she was at his mercy.

"This will be convincing enough. I'll fire some arrows after you, while you play the damsel in distress. I'm sure you know how to do that. And if you try anything, my archery is not excellent but will suffice to kill you. Just so you know. And now if you would please Shetani, play your part as our bait."

The troll only nodded at the demon next to her when he told her of his plan. It wasn't like she hadn't done anything similar before. Being a woman came with many advantages. Not only was it easy to seduce men (and sometimes even women) but it was almost ridiculous how easy it was to gain trust and sympathy from men. She only needed to shriek and cry and they'd come running. They always did.

Suddenly the demon gripped her robe with his claws and ripped one sleeve off. She gasped at him and stared for a moment in anger. She had not been in the mood to repair her robe, let alone expose her body like that to him. When he proceeded to cut her arm she at first intended to yank it back, but quickly stopped herself. Resistance and complaints about torn clothes would not do any good. She hadn't followed to put herself into more trouble, she needed to prove herself useful. Shetani kept her arm steady as he licked his hand clean.

She looked at him for a moment before taking off. She was still disgusted by the demon, but somehow still intrigued by him. Shetani did not wish to waste anymore thought on the matter though, and simply proceeded to dash out of the bush, screaming from the top of her lungs. She faked a few loud sobs and quickly rubbed hand against her wounded arm, and then her exposed parts of her torso. She adjusted her robe slightly to make the blood and tearing more apparent, and in return allowing a lot more of herself be exposed as well. She quickly gained the attention of two male troll guards. They quickly got up on their feet and rushed to her rescue. Once they reached Shetani, she noticed their eyes drifting over her body. They stared at her naked parts. She adjusted her robe back. It had filled its purpose, and had no desire to have the men drooling over her body any longer.

"Please, you must help! There's.... alliance in the woods, over there! Please help me, get the ranger... Please!"

Shetani sobbed between her breaths and wiped her face to cover that she wasn't actually crying. The trolls shot out towards the bush where Kalyssad would be. She considered running now. If she'd ever have the chance, it would be now, and being with the Horde was indeed more comforting than with a demon. But Shetani didn't. She sat off, running right behind the two guards into the forest.

As the two male trolls dashed into the forest from which the demon fired an arrow after Shetani to support her acting, the demon quickly leaped on a tree and dispersed into mist. As the trolls dashed into the brush they aimed their bows upwards, but they were looking for a nightelf not a demon. As the dark mist descended upon them, one of the darkspear was hit by an enormous hoof to the chest. The demon's kick pressed all air out of his victim's lungs and likely cracked a few ribs. The troll crashed against a tree and was out of breath and spasming. Before his companion was able to react he was in a chokehold of the demon. As he was choking the troll the sayaad was grinning at Shetani, who followed. Even before the troll fell unconscious he addressed the female.

"Say there weren't by chance any females in that outpost? I am,... limited of whom I can draw my energies. So if there was, mind luring her into the forest too?"
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-08-21 at 09:24 PM.

Shetani eyed the demon with squinting eyes. She wasn't very pleased at all, having to run back out there once again. She hadn't noticed anyone else at the outpost, but she sighed audibly at Kalyssad before she turned around on her feet and marched out of the foliage again. She took her time now and actually walked to the outpost. She continued to imitate crying lowly, her face buried in her hands. When she got closer to the outpost she gazed up the small watch tower. There was not one, but two females keeping guard up the tower. They looked down at Shetani and glanced back at the forest where their comrades had taken off. They looked rather concerned, which wasn't very surprising after all.

"P-Please, I lost your friends, but the elf... The elf is after me, I'm begging you.. !"

Shetani fell to her knees below the tower and cried loudly into her palms. She continued her wailing and moaning all until she heard one of the female trolls grab her bow and walk down the tower. Shetani got helped to her feet by the troll and smiled bleakly at her between her gasping for air.

"Oh... Th-Thank you, thank you!! P-Please, stay close.."

Shetani wrapped herself close to the other troll, almost trembling in her entire body as they walked into the forest together.

The demon smiled from his dark disguise as he saw the female walking with Shetani. A ranger. Not really someone to resist him. The demon wouldn't have to use any force against her. He slipped out of the darkness and as the last slurs of black let go of him he walked up to the two females calmly. The ranger drew her bow and aimed at the demons throat but Kalyssad was already working his magic. He chanted lowly in eredun and moved gracefully, keeping his muscles semi tense all the time to accentuate his perfect body even more. The troll archer blushed and couldn't take her eyes of the demon's body anymore. her mouth kept half open all the time as sherelaxed her bow when her arms dropped her weapon, as they lumped down powerless. As if she was drawn by an invisible force, the troll walked up to Kalyssad as he gestured her to come to him with his index finger. As she reached him she leaned her head against his chest and rubbed her cheek against him affectionately. The demon carefully stroke her hair and grinned at Shetani.

"You are lucky that you have your friends with you."

The Demon adressed the female ranger.

"Dear would you help me by carrying your friend please?"

The female nodded eagerly and burdened herself with one of the unconscious trolls. The demon slung the other one over his shoulder with ease and gestured Shetani to follow him further away from the camp. On their way the female ranger looked at Shetani with expressions of pure hate. As soon as the sayaad focussed on her, she stopped. When they arrived at another clearing the demon dropped the male and the ranger threw her burden off too. The demon sat down on a huge tree root and the female ranger sat her seld between his legs and rested her head on his musculous belly. Her eyes looked up to the demon with fascination. The demon stroked his new pet's hair and smiled at Shetani as he rested his free hand on his bent knee.

"So Shetani, do you have any desire to use those two?"

Kalyssad pointed at the unconscious trolls.

"If not, i would be happy to get another disguise."
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-08-21 at 09:11 PM.

Shetani felt disgust and resentment towards the demon when she watched how easily he managed to overpower her with his 'magic'. But despite the hate she felt she was impressed. It had been done so quickly and with so little visible effort, yet the ranger had lost all control of herself. Shetani rolled her eyes to herself as they made their way deeper into the forest. At least she didn't have to carry any of the demon's newly acquired toys.

When Kalyssad addressed Shetani again she was at first confused. She did not understand what it was that Kalyssad had meant by what he said. They had not come here for Shetani to make use of the trolls, if that had been the case she would probably not have chosen any of the victims that they had at the moment. All of them were too weak for her taste, they held nothing of value to her.

"We believe we did not come here for my sake, demon. And in either case, they are not powerful enough for our taste. You have your fun, we will settle for observing."

"So you like to watch, huh?"

The demon smirked at Shetani as he gently pushed away his servant and walked towards the trolls. He dragged the one with the broken ribs towards an open place and started to draw a familiar rune circle around him. Before he started his ritual he tied the female troll to the tree.

"As you might imagine I can't keep up an elaborate charm and transform at the same time."

As soon as the ropes were tightened the demon released the troll from his charm and the expression on her face turned from admiration to pure fear. The gagged woman tried to scream and squirmed in her bonds, without effect.
    The demon stepped into the runic circle carefully avoiding stepping on the runes. As he was in the center a familiar ritual began. The Sayaad animated his sacrificial daggar and stabbed the heart of the troll. The lukewarm blood crawling out of the now dead body was animated by the demon's chanting and crawled all over his body. The blood started t o boil and the demon's voice started to growl as he continued chanting. Soon his chants ended as he fell on his knees. The transformation was in full progress and unstoppable from here, even by the demon. Blisters formed on the transforming body and a groan of pain escaped the demon as the horns and wings melted away. the drops of blood that dripped of the disappearing parts crawled towards the demon's hoofs as soon as the splattered on the floor. The gruesome spectacle continued with the body shape turning, getting sleaker and bigger, the Demon grew tusks and his hoofs split into two big toes still covered in blood. On certain parts of the upper body the blood slowly seeped into the skin revealing a short, light blue fur having formed underneath it. A few moments later the blood was fully absorbed and a troll was kneeling where once the demonwas. A perfectly formed male specimen, with long deep blue hair, kept in a big braid. The "Troll" turned towards Shetani.

"You like what you see?"
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-08-22 at 08:07 AM.

Shetani eyed the transformed demon in front of her. She only snorted at his question. She knew what he was implying, but she had no such interests. But she stopped herself before she spoke. She needed to focus on earning the demon's trust and approval, at least until she had gotten out of his control. She drew a deep breath and smiled carefully at him.

"You would have us fooled, had we not seen your true form. I much prefer this disguise to the orc one as well. Impressive magic indeed."

She adjusted her torn robe and rubbed her wounded arm. The wound was already closed and far ahead in its healing process, but she still licked her hand before she began rubbing it against the wound. It discolored her fingers with dried blood, and she tucked the fingers into her mouth to suck the specks out. She treaded back and forth and rested her eyes on the squirming female troll next to the tree. She felt nothing but disgust and resentment to her, and only hoped Kalyssad would quickly end her and her male friend that was left. Shetani had no desire to stay around here for any more games or for what she suspected the demon had in store for the female. Shetani glared at the other female and spat on the ground before she sat down with her back turned to the rest of the party and placed her mouth on her wounded arm, licking and sucking her fur clean with a deep sigh.
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-08-22 at 09:24 AM.

"You may want to remain turned away for a bit longer while I replenish my strength, except you want to watch."

After addressing Shetani, the demon turned to his bound victim again. With his new body charming her was even easier. Soon when the incubus had replenished his strength the female ranger was lying on the mossy forrest floor, sleeping exhausted. Kalyssad fetched the bag he has been showing off to Shetani, and walked towards her.

"So now how about a slave for yourself? I have created a plant that is equally devious and powerful. You would have to feed the seeds with your blood and blood from your victim, and harvest the new fruit sprouting from it. If you implant the new seed into your victims flesh it will be compelled forever. Want to give it a try?"

The demon grabbed one of the lengthy black seeds out of his bag and put him in his palm. Then he extended the hand towards Shetani.

Shetani only remained silent, tending to her arm while the demon focusing his attention on his victim. She did not look at him when he returned but simply rubbed her lips tog get the last of the blood out from her. She picked at her exposed skin through the tear in her robe that was still bloody, but she didn't care to clean it for now. She was angry, and she had a good clue of why. She had not come here on remain in custody of some demon while he was taking advantage of every weak female he came to pass. She felt humiliated, but also a bit scared. Her spirits had been quiet ever since Kalyssad had attempted to take control of her. She was alone, on uncertain ground, in the company of something as wretched as this demon, and she had no control nor advantage.

When Kalyssad spoke to her of his seed she reluctantly turned to face him. She looked tired and a bit defeated, but still curiously at the seed in his palm. If it was true that the seed could help her gain control that easily over others, it would be extremely valuable to her. But she didn't trust him. For all she knew it was another of his tricks. Shetani did not even want to think about what the seed could do to her if she was being deceived, but she also couldn't divert her attention from it. She looked up at Kalyssad before she spoke very quietly.

"We have no interest in some slave for those purposes, Kalyssad. If we are free to do whatever we want with it, then we are willing to give your seed a try."

She snagged the seed out of his palm and rolled it between her fingers, awaiting an answer from the demon before she went any further.

"You are free to use him every way you like. As long as he does not fight for this pathetic world anymore I'm happy. And I am currently still testing those seeds. So having a mortal use it will help me. Now feed the seed with your and his blood and implant in into his skin somewhere. Do it."

The demon was really curious what would happen next. If his creation would succeed in this the gain in power the seeds would give the legion would be enormous.