Question about Teleport & Magma Trap

My guild just started doing attempts on ragnaros and I'm in charge of detonating the magma traps, but I'm having trouble with the timing of when to pop teleport. It Doesnt seem to work once I've been blown up in the air. I don't know if I'm missing something or what but Its holding us back and I'm not into that.

Make sure its placed pretty close to the trap, then jump into trap, it blows up and you teleport.

Its that easy.

Deleted
    Use it on the way up, the second you get launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    Thanks, it was the timing that I was having trouble with.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    This and also make sure you´ve the portal ready I´ve killed myself once by forgetting to check the timer on teleport (was 1 sec left when i died).

Don't try to use if after you go up. You get to far away in the air and the teleport doesn't register until pretty close to the ground, needless to say, even if you spam that key, 95% of the time you'll hit the ground.

Also, theres going to be a point near the end of phase 1 where there will be an extra Trap cause of the CD on Teleport, which is why I bring a parachute to prevent that

I noticed that and considered picking up the glyph of demonic teleport but i wasn't sure if the 4 secs off the cooldown would make a difference or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pls note that you can demon leap for trap popping(while in meta) as soon as you get launched up. Also You can pop the trap without getting launched up if you only clip the edge of it ...it doesn't work 100% of the time for me but it doesn't launch me up often enough that its somewhat reliable and saves me a global from porting .

Made by dubbelbasse

I've never had problems by teleporting when I go up. Unlike what others are saying I don't wait until I"m flying up I go when the explosion goes off. If you even the slightest bit slow on the timing if you waiting for the up movement you will out range your circle. I also don't handle all the traps. Myself and our arcane mage split the room in half for traps. If any are in the middle we communicate where we are cd wise to figure out who will get it. For example if he is in his burn part I get it but if I'm in meta he gets it.