Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim, and Guild Wars 2

Just picked up Fallout: New Vegas to pass the time and the other 20 or so games on my steam account should hold till SWTOR comes out. Unfortunatly I don't have any money left over to buy BF3, AC: Revelations, I wasn't that into it but I've seen the gameplay so Skyrim, and ME3

Preparing for TOR mostly. Setting up players from my guild in WoW over there, figuring what everyone is going to roll n set up dungeon groups n such. Skyrim is looking awesome, as are a few other games. Been maxing up my shepard on ME1&2 to be prepped for ME3 next year.But right now, casual WoW with 1 night FL clears at the end of the week. Kill time on league of legends and catching up on getting back in shape. Cata had me slacking for a few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim oh lawdy
    Dead island looks good too and comes out sooner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedirishman View Post
    /youtubesnip

(Yeah, I'm going to hell...)
    LMAO.

OT: There a few MMOs that look moderately interesting, but I doubt I'll play them like I have WoW. I'm very much looking forward to FFXIII-2 and FFvsXIII (hopefully) within the next year. I'm patiently waiting for some more content in Portal 2. Drake 3 looks pretty awesome, I've wanted for some time to play through all of those games so I might find myself doing so at some point. Beyond that, nothing really that I'm super excited about. I spend way too much time in WoW to really care much about other games.

Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    Bet you never even touched Yogg0 or LK25hm.
    Why, cause I don't have an awesome signature or avatar picture and only a handful of posts?

Did someone piss in your cheerios?
    Last edited by FozzieBlair; 2011-08-09 at 04:48 AM.

Deleted
    Yes, yes, indeed I am - killing time till SpaceMarine comes out in September:

And beyond that - Dark Millenium Online, of course:

Isn't whole life more or less just killing time until you die?

I'm letting WoW drag out until my subscription ends at the end of August. Then I will be playing on my xbox 360 until Gears 3, mw3, and Saints Row 3 release.

Deleted
    waiting for GW 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well personally, I'm not waiting for anything in particular. Though I am looking forward to GW2. Chances I'll quit WoW over it, none, but, I am still going to play it.

Im waiting for GW2 , Skirim, AC: Revelations .

Meanwhile im playing FF12: International Zodiack Job System ( 100000% better than the normal version )
    Raiding Firelands
    And Playing (again) AC 1 n AC 2

I have put absolutely zero effort into researching GW2, is it really going to be that awesome? I have spent most of my free time either playing wow or researching TOR (which most likely will be the wow killer for me). Hmmm interesting, going to have to spend some time looking into it.

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 01:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FozzieBlair View Post
    Why, cause I don't have an awesome signature or avatar picture and only a handful of posts?

Did someone piss in your cheerios?
    I'm not trying to offend you, it just angers me when people label something as 'easy' when they really have not tackled all of the content. I personally am not an amazing wow player and would never claim to be, but i wouldnt label an entire expansion as easymode if i havent downed every boss. Also i have absolutely no idea if you did or did not kill Yogg0 or LKhm, if you did and still think that wrath was easymode then kudos to you.

Waiting for SWTOR, Skyrim, and D3! SO EXCITE, WE WE SO EXCITE.

my wow account is about to run out of time going back to college this fall semester full time waiting for swtor itll be a new welcomed change of pace. I activated my rift accnt again just to check out how it ran on my new pc but meh game still wasnt doing it for me. swtor and skyrim are about the only things im looking forward to atm
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    I'm waiting for a lot of games.. Skyrim, Diablo 3, SC2: Heart of the Swarm and possibly GW2.

I'm a bit unsure on this whole killing time concept people like to induldge in. Does anybody else find it a tad unwise to try and kill something like time? Think about it, if you ever suceeded in killing time how would you be able to tell one moment from the next? Would you even realize if you killed time? with no time wouldnt the universe just stop in that instant? Attempting to kill time just sounds like a pastime with far to many risks.

More seriously I'm mostly waiting for GW2 but I'll probably give SW:Tor a try as well.

Who is John Galt?

Did i say that in any way shape or form that WoW is the future? Go ahead and check my post...... No i did not, what i did say that you saying TOR and GW2 are the future is an opinion, which it is.
    Then what is the future if not WOW/SW:ToR/GW2? It has to be something. You can't just dismiss SW:ToR and GW2 and then not fill the spot with something else.

I have put absolutely zero effort into researching GW2, is it really going to be that awesome? I have spent most of my free time either playing wow or researching TOR (which most likely will be the wow killer for me). Hmmm interesting, going to have to spend some time looking into it.
    Bioware releases alot of videos on SWTOR's gameplay and features in the form of walkthroughs & others & beta videos appearing sporadically on YouTube (so theres alot of pro / cons discussed), but I haven't seen many GW2 videos showing actual gameplay. Gameplay to me is just an average play session, exploring, fighting, questing, interacting.

I've seen the GW2 trailers and of course the graphics look nice (but it's really just a floating camera not gameplay) - it's been cut and pasted so heavily that gameplay is still a mystery. Until..

I did find a video that showed someone exploring GW2 and the graphics did look very nice (being played on a top end computer though, max view distance etc) - although combat was weird, not like the trailers - plus I think it was beta footage that someone just threw up on YouTube. Kinda like swing weapon, flashy explosions, jump, flashy particle effects all over, do a knockback, fall backwards .. akin to Street Fighter - move, fight, jump, bounce, knockback, fall, move, repeat. I don't know what to make of this, is it an arcade game or an MMORPG...

I'd be concerned that the GW2 story quests are going to be similar to Warhammer Online public quests, stuff that gets reset every so often and you go to one of those spots on the world map and perform some action (save town, kill pirates, ..). There isn't raiding in GW2 either. Max level possibly consists heavily on PvP, or doing the max level public quests over and over on farm.

Anyways I'll most likely get both SWTOR and GW2, although I believe SWTOR is going to be coming out first (and eat more of my time overall), so that will set the bar for GW2 when it does finally come out

Time will tell...

oh and btw enjoying the summer MMO-free is not killing time - I wish it lasted longer..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2, diablo 3, borderlands 2, mass effect 3, maybe skyrim, maybe SWTOR etc etc. Lots of games coming indeed.

Until then I'm playing a bit of Rift (very casually), and some other random games, I have like 20 games in my steam libraray that I haven't even tried, they should last for a while. I also gotta finish both mass effect 1 and 2, haven't had time to do that yet :O