Setting up a dual monitor, Will i be able to?

Hello

Okay so i was wanting to set up the other monitor i have so i can play games in Window mode (But making it look fullscreen) And having another monitor on the side so i can check on the internet etc. But i am not sure if i can..

1st question. Where would i plug in both of my monitors? In the Yellow circle or the Red circle, This is a PIC of my graphics card from Newegg

2nd. Here is the main question. Both of the monitors are different, Like really different. My first monitor is a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824001485

But the monitor im wanting to do a dual set up is one of those old fat ones, Not sure what they call them but heres a pic of what it looks like

So yea, Will i be able to do this? And which of the ports do i have to use to be able to do this

Your old monitor won't work on that video card without a VGA to DVI converter. Your new monitor will be able to connect to your video card via DVI cable (yellow circle). A DVI cable will more than likely be the one with the white ends, as opposed to the blue ends standard on a VGA cable. The inputs in the red circle are HDMI, and the big boxy monitors are called CRT monitors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yellow Circle, DVI on the top port for your main monitor and you will need a DVI to VGA converter to plug your CRT monitor (chunky box) in. Not sure it'll work but give it a shot.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    A VGA to DVI will work. Radeon card usually got it delivered with the box.

But quite honestly, you should avoid using those fat ones, if you place it next to a thin one, you will get severe headache, due to the major differences of the screen (thin is constant while the fat keeps on refreshing. If you wanna see it, point a camera with preview to it to compare).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Staele and Jake have posted already. You'll need to use the DVI connections (Yellow). However I would suggest that you buy another moniter than the big one and just through it out. That monitor will use more power than a new LCD monitor.

Your setup should work though.

AHHHH!!! lol it worked xD its so cool

But yea the little monitor is just way to small, but its all good. I just have it for the internet not for a dual gaming monitor set up. Thanks all for the replies tho