Deleted

Which trinket should I use?

Ok, I'm raiding normal tier of Firelands, and I have currently old 359 Fall of Mortality and Darkmoon Card: Tsunami. After completing Moonwell stage of dailys, I have obtained also Moonwell Chalice with glorious 20sec 1700 mastery buff per 2 minutes. I used it with Tsunami in the Alysrazor fight, cause there were no need to stack large amount of Spirit in this fight, but in other fights, lack of mana regen is annoying.

After I will get revered (currently 6500/12000) with AoH, there will be two another trinkets for me - Fiery Quintessence and Rune of Zeth.

In this case, which pair is the best? Dropping Tsunami cost me 400 Spirit, Fall of Mortality is about 2000 Spirit 15-sec buff per ~190 sec.

Fiery Quintessence is good replacement for DC:Tsunami, but it force me to click to get intellect buff, and shares cooldown with Rune of Zeth...

What pair do you use?

i would drop tsunami if any, but honestly the moonwell trinket is garbage, the mastery buff is nice but for 2 min its horrible and i would rather have regen. I would keep both of your trinkets and wait till the one off of Majordomo, and Alysrazor. The revered trinekts for AoH are also terrible, unless you are a holy priest it may be better than tsunami (fiery quintessence)

I don't know if the rep trinkets are worth it, but if you want to drop one of your current trinkets, I would replace Fall of Mortality. Tsunami is 321 int and 400 spirit, FoM is 321 int and an average of 321 spirit.