Deleted

i am a mmo noobie, help me

hello hello,

Are there anny nice free to play mmorpg's where you dont just click on a dude and kill him but you have to use combo's? hack and slash its called i think.
    I just want to try something else then racing games. i already tried vindictus but i cant connect to the server for some reason.....

It would be nice if:
    - i could use my xbox controller
    - i could wear a cape! =)
    - it is brutal
    - there is a lot of choice in character creation
    - if you dont have to kill the same beasts over and over to train or something

Or if annyone knows why i cant login to vindictus, in europe btw
    Last edited by mmoc0c0c034530; 2011-08-09 at 08:25 PM.

Moving over to video game forums.

Make sure to check out the stickies at the top of each forum (General Off-topic, where you origninally posted, is here) so you're familiar with where to post, what and what not to post, etc.

Cheers!

Hack n Slash MMO's....

Just a few off the top of my head.

-Vindictus
    -Dragon Nest
    -Dungeons n Dragons Online
    -DC Universe Online (I may be wrong here)

Just a few you could take a look at, all but DCUO are free to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you european? vindictus is not available in europe yet (damn them!!) age of conan has some fun melee classes and is f2p.
    Guild wars 2 has a more action oriented combat, is b2p (so no subs but box costs)
    it'll be out end of this year - first quarter of 2012
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    DCUO has alot of that, though its not F2P. So as far as F2P goes, I think your going to want to check out Age of Conan. The combat system is one of a kind and to be honest, the game back in the P2P days was awesome until it became so unstable it was unplayable. To bad it was Failcom that produced that game, it would have been a serious hit if they had the correct team behind it, like a Blizzard or Trion.

TBH that sounds exactly like WoW so I'm not sure why you're not enjoying it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.