10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke

Parkour / Free Running - Middle East

Hello!

I would like to introduce parkour / free running to you guys, but sadly since i suck ass at introductions ill leave wikipedia do the talking for me
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour

Basically the main reason im actually making this thread is for the following 2 reasons :
    1 - havent seen a parkour or free running thread on MMO so i thought id be the first

2 - to create a network for the following countrys if anyone happens to live there: Saudi Arabia - Kuwait - UAE , if your interested i would appreciate if you could send me a private message with your country, city and phone number

P.S If anyone happens to live in UK / America / Sweden... etc id like it if you could make a network ( in another thread with the region in the title )

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you want my bank details too? o.O

10+ Year Old Account

Here's a video of Parkour, just so people get a better idea

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks sevii i forgot what his name was when i made the post ><

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Do you want my bank details too? o.O
    Nition i asked country ( obvious reason ) city incase someone that contacts me is going there i can contact someone thats ALREADY in that city and phone number so they can call eachother and train together?

a really big problem in the middle east and parkour at the moment is that its all spread out: its still very new in saudi arabia but in Kuwait there are already a few kuwaiti teams being formed and in the UAE since its the new international gather... well you can see the potential.

also LOTS of saudi's go to the UAE weather it be for holiday / vacation / school and alot off the people i know wanna get into Parkour but have no-one to train with
    if i can manage to make a network it'll bloom =)
    Last edited by Silent; 2011-08-09 at 11:49 PM. Reason: removed link

Deleted
    Actually I had one on MMO Champion once. :P http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-amp-Parkour

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Actually I had one on MMO Champion once. :P http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-amp-Parkour
    :< sorry then kingler i didnt search the fun and stuff forum when i made the post

im trying to lose some weight before i actually start training it properly - so far ive lost 7kg only 15kg left till i get my ideal weight goal.
    become lighter = becomes easier to do the moves

I find the name Parkour funny. Didn't know they called it that. There is nothing sophisticated enough about this "sport" to warrant a fancy name. Should just call it "Jumpin' on stuff and off stuff"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    :< sorry then kingler i didnt search the fun and stuff forum when i made the post

im trying to lose some weight before i actually start training it properly - so far ive lost 7kg only 15kg left till i get my ideal weight goal.
    become lighter = becomes easier to do the moves
    Np, you are right btw, it belongs in sports and fitness.

Nice video, it's funny that the song for it is a remix of One Winged Angel